Hello and welcome to the most exciting GB of 2017 and beyond!

This is your chance to build a model of your dream and you don't have an excuse to postpone it any longer.

The rules are simple - in four months build a model of a technical subject that challenged the World, was the first in history or attempted a record, successfully or not. Any prototype, record breaker, flying (rolling, floating or crawling) laboratory or one-off subject qualifies. Remember - this is not about a type but individual machine.

Once built share the enjoyment by posting five photos of your masterpiece in the gallery, more final photos in your own thread are highly encouraged and appreciated. 

Time frame : 11 March  - 16 July 2017

No need to pre-register in order to participate,  just start your build in GB area, we will expel you if we don't like it ;) 

Feel free to contact me or TonyTiger66 in case of any questions or ask them here:

As this GB is all about experiments I'm thinking about some novelties with polling - we'll see

Thanks and Welcome!

• Like 1

Hello Britmodellers.

A welcome from me too. This Group Build allows for subjects from a really wide area. Real Space, Polar and Oceanic exploration, land, air and water speed records, incredible feats, exciting prototypes and X-planes to name but a few.

Let your research, enthusiasm and passions run riot and choose something wonderful.

PiN has said it all regarding the rules - I just wanted to add one extra: Above all, have fun :)!

With best regards, thanks for your participation and thanks to Pin and Enzo,

TonyT