No preview available when posting

What happened to the preview function when posting? I always found it most useful, particularly with regard to posting pictures. Now you can't see how it is going to look. You have to post, check and then edit.

John

There is a preview button, it is just in a different place.  When typing something, look at the right and side of the menu bar above your typing.  There is a page with a magnifying glass, select that and you get a preview; to go back to your writing just select the X in the top right corner of the preview.

HTH

Mike

7 minutes ago, bootneck said:

When typing something, look at the right and side of the menu bar above your typing.  There is a page with a magnifying glass

I'ts towards the left on my screen, between the font, size and clipboard buttons. As Mike says, page with a magnifying glass. Hover your mouse over it and it should say Preview.

Thanks. So bleeding obvious...when you know about it. Did I miss something when the site updated or was this a test of our curiousity and persistence?

Sorry for the bitterness. Computer 'improvements' tend to bring out the worst in me.

John