Meng US 6x6 MRAP

The glass in the kit is two panes per window, the inside being plain clear and the outer pane being tinted the greenish color.

It's a PITA to work with as you have to paint the frame inside and out before installing the glass.

Take care,

Lloyd

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

I wasn't sure if I was ever going to finish this as I was a little afraid of trying to weather a vehicle painted completely in Tamiya Buff.

It turned out not too bad but the Vallejo Desert Dust wash tends to be a little too yellow to my eyes so just a tad of black wash toned it down a bit without overpowering the Buff .

I guess I'm happy with it but it kinda ticks me off that the interior isn't more visible, probably should have left at least one door open but too late now.

Take care,

Lloyd

Thanks Steve and Spaddad.

This one has been sitting for a while and I finally tackled the all buff paint job with a little bit of dirt and stuff and I sort of like the way it darkened up the finish.

I'm more used to camo like the German 3 color pattern and solid light colors are intimidating.

Take care,

Lloyd

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 9:16 PM, BlackMax12 said:

Did a Google and found a couple of pics.  It looks pretty good and I see one window in the desert color and the steps at the rear.

Take care,

Lloyd

GsQ1sTS.pngQ2aYvk6.jpg

Cool, thanks Blackmax :)

Gaz