1/72 Pegasus Hanriot

This is the ancient Pegasus kit i've had in my stash for about 23 years.  Its painted in MM paint.  All decals are from the kit.  Its rigged with .005 Ethicon stainless steel surgical wire.  This is Model #7 for the year.  The floats were a scratch-built gift from a friend.  I hope you like it.

IMG_1652_zpsib1j1pam.jpg

IMG_1651_zpsy8tahqqu.jpg

IMG_1650_zps4y24okba.jpg

IMG_1649_zpsgsnzbvma.jpg

IMG_1648_zpsryvaf1ub.jpg

IMG_1647_zpsgcsgyp0i.jpg

• Like 21

Any one completing a Pegasus kit deserves a medal especially if they look as good as yours.  Excellent build 

thanks for posting. 

Andrew. 

• Like 1

Lovely model of a very rarely modelled craft :)

• Like 1

To build a Pegasus kit to such a standard deserves the Modelling Victoria Cross.

Stupendous!

JR

PS: where can one purchase this ethicon wire in the States, and is it tricky to use?

• Like 1

Jean... to the best of my knowledge, Ethicon is no longer available.  It was used for heart surgery many years ago (so I was told)  I believe there is a similar product available through a company called "Small Parts".  HOWEVER I have never used their site nor do I have any connection with them.

• Like 1

Don't knock Pegasus until you've tried a Merlin "kit". The  Pegasus Swift was very buildable , so I did. It turned out great and if I can lay my hands on it I will put it up for inspection. 

• Like 1