Fw 190A-8 Eduard 1/72

Hello friends.

I have just finished my work on Fw 190A-8 Eduard 1/72. The model represents Fw 190A-8 IV./JG5, Herdla air base, Norway, spring 1945. I added some parts of brassin (propeller,spinner and exhaust stacks) and barrels of the gun from Quickboost. Used acrylic colors Gunze H/C, Tamiya.
I hope you like it :-)

Foto_1_3_zpsfqudgdml.jpgFoto_2_2_zpsjinttevb.jpgFoto_7_1_zps5wq4n4nk.jpgFoto_6_2_zpsdtbqgmqa.jpgFoto_5_1_zpsbbvxzjjv.jpgFoto_8_1_zpsstjqtzlg.jpgFoto_9_1_zpshfnfqffg.jpgteaserbox_2448274240_zpscyinkuhn.pngteaserbox_2448274230_zpsmcgc2fcv.png

• Like 37

Hello Kuki,

Very nice job on this one, I really like Eismeer' s aircrafts.

Is there a reason for the missing spinner ?

Congratulations.

Corsaircorp

• Like 1

Thank you all :smile:

to corsaircorp....I like Eismeer´s aircraft too, especially for blue markings. ;-) About missing spinner. During working with decals I damaged the spiral. :rage:I have to buy another decals sheet or do some mask myself.

• Like 2

Outstanding - love your FW190.  How does this particular Eduard kit go together - any vices?  Asking as I'm tempted by this kit myself.

Regards

Dave

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kuky76 said:

Thank you all :smile:

to corsaircorp....I like Eismeer´s aircraft too, especially for blue markings. ;-) About missing spinner. During working with decals I damaged the spiral. :rage:I have to buy another decals sheet or do some mask myself.

Ach Das Spirale !!!!

It's a modeller nightmare, should they have favored painting the tip of propeller blades, like anyone else.

but no, they choose spirale:lol:

I will enter the spirale game too in a few weeks, I'm already not amused about it.

Anyway, you did a great job !

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Epeeman said:

Outstanding - love your FW190.  How does this particular Eduard kit go together - any vices?  Asking as I'm tempted by this kit myself.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave

I can highly recommend Edward´s Fw 190 in scale 1/72. It´s great model kit with very nice details. Everything fits nicely! I had only one small problem with landing gears, because they consist from two parts which require accuracy when gluing into place.

Mirek

7 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

Ach Das Spirale !!!!

It's a modeller nightmare, should they have favored painting the tip of propeller blades, like anyone else.

but no, they choose spirale:lol:

I will enter the spirale game too in a few weeks, I'm already not amused about it.

Anyway, you did a great job !

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

hahe...i agree. The spiral was my nigthmare :D

6 hours ago, Jaffajake said:

I have this kit too and this has just spurred me on to getting it built. Beautiful model and it looks great even without the spinner!

I am glad if you will start to building this fantastic kit. :yes:

• Like 2

Excellent model of one my favourite airplane - it looks dangerous standing still and your model captures the ferocity , that this airplane portrays ,  perfectly ! 

• Like 1

Just now, Basuroy said:

Excellent model of one my favourite airplane - it looks dangerous standing still and your model captures the ferocity , that this airplane portrays ,  perfectly ! 

Thanky you for your comment, I appreciate it. The "Würger" is wonderfull warbird and Kurt Tank and his team did great work! I am really looking forward to new tools model kit Fw 190A-3/4 in scale 1/48 from Eduard, which will probably be in sale on September this year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kuky76 said:

Thanky you for your comment, I appreciate it. The "Würger" is wonderfull warbird and Kurt Tank and his team did great work! I am really looking forward to new tools model kit Fw 190A-3/4 in scale 1/48 from Eduard, which will probably be in sale on September this year.

Really ??

Months ago, I had asked for the early Würger, I mean 190A-1/2/3, but they did'nt go that way at that times.

That's a pretty good new, I'll make my wallet ready;)

Have a nice day.

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice 72nd scale model! You honor the gentleman's scale! The missing spinner hub somehow makes it more interesting, keep it!

The weathering is in scale too, excellent!

Cheers,

Alex

Edited by Alangelo

Superb 190, the well detailed and painted propeller looks great even without the hub.

The paint work, especially on the fuselage came out great and this in this small scale.