This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Vince1159

What have you purchased 8

GreenDragon    196

Not bought but an addition to the stash from my Brother, Airfix 1/48th  Jaguar and EF.3 Tornado Frontline Fighters set.

Paul Harrison

whitestar12chris    2,250

Just bough a Mr X Bayou St John confederate submarine 1/72 resin model, you live and learn, apparently this was found when they dredged a bayou and is now in a museum. Apparently scuttled by the confederates to stop it falling into union hands during the civil war about the time of the Hunley, very little is known about it, as to who built etc.

All the best Chris

Procopius    16,796

A 1/72 RPM PWS-26 and a 1/72 Mister Kit PZL P.11c. I seem to be on a bit of a Polish kick these days.

On a side note, does anyone recommend a good source for Part photoetch?

Harley John    379

Airfix 1/72 AVRO Lancaster B.III (Special) The Dambusters -What have I done!!!!!!

To be fair picked it up at a reasonable enough price as the local hardware/furniture/general merchant in the next village is closing down & it was sitting there forlornly in need of rescue and of some TLC - instead at some point in the future I shall no doubt butcher the kit with my usual lack of talent.

allyby    270

Bought from Gumtree and advertised at £20.00 but he took £15.00 the battle of Britain memorial flight (A10600)

I'll make the Lancaster my next build.

Beard    5,815

An Airfix 1/72 Mosquito.

Mikemx    2,184

Fujimi's excellent all new 1/700 Junyo has arrived and miles better than the Tamiya kit it is too, now where's the etch?

thanks

Mike

Procopius    16,796

Some Part photoetch for PZL P.11c, RWD-8 (just in case), and the PWS-26, plus the Polish Wings book on the PWS-26. 

SeanM    1,221
Posted (edited)

This arrived in the post yesterday. £40 incl post from Veteranus

5587CF6B-0DB1-452B-AE17-656735B39C19_zps

Sure why wouldn't ya? 😀

Edited by SeanM

S5 modeller    1,881
Posted (edited)

Tamiya ferrari fxxk

2017-03-02_05-20-04_4

Plus the two detail sets for it, from tamiya. 

2017-03-02_05-20-43_7

A complete set of carbon fibre decals.

2017-03-02_05-26-552017-03-02_05-27-02

And the photoetch grill replacements, which also contains a set of seatbelts.

Matt

Edited by S5 modeller

Darby    5,115

Went to Hobbycraft Bushey today for a mooch and came out with nowt as I'd left my reading glasses behind and couldn't read the Revell paint labels so went across the car park and bought a bird box. Very realistic wood grain effect in 1:1 scale.

bentwaters81tfw    6,537

More trash haulers. C-130B and C-97 in 1/144

SeanM    1,221
18 minutes ago, Darby said:

Went to Hobbycraft Bushey today for a mooch and came out with nowt as I'd left my reading glasses behind and couldn't read the Revell paint labels

Ive done that before. Then I photograph everything on the phone and read it there 😀 Couldn't be wasting a visit to a Hobby shop

Darby    5,115
32 minutes ago, SeanM said:

Ive done that before. Then I photograph everything on the phone and read it there 😀 Couldn't be wasting a visit to a Hobby shop

Don't have a mobile telecommunication device and my pigeons find cameras too heavy, especially the tripods and the flash powder scares them witless. They do make a mess of cars when that goes off. However, as I have my long range glasses on now (reading ones left in office) I can 'safely' say I've just placed an order with FOG models for 1/35 cobble section and a tile topped wall. I do hope it's 1/35 otherwise I'll find a new Plymstock bypass has just been laid with corresponding wall when I get home next week.

CAVEAT: no foreign power will be made to pay for any mistake on my part

Beard    5,815

A Frog Hornet, Revell Fury, Revell Walrus, Frog Percival Proctor, Frog Percival Prentice, Airfix Hurricane (old mould) and a MNews Mustang I. The first five kits were from fellow Britmodellers, the their two from E***y.

stevej60    15,411

A 2009 Fiat Sedici 1.9 tdi in  excellent condition with 58,000 on the clock,and even stranger Trumpeter's Chinese Jeep in 1/35.

Rob G    2,784

4 plastic bags of assorted household shopping. Cheeky blighters stung me $109 for it all too.

(I can remember when that was a week's pay.)

Radleigh    3,483

Makes a change, but I've been given kits rather than me buying, but still it should interest a few..

Airfix Dominie x4

Airfix Islander

Airfix SAM-2 Missile

Airfix Saunders Roe S-R.53

Airfix (Japanese) H.P Jetstream

Matchbox HS125/600

Otaki Super Guppy

There are lots more, but this is just some of the better stuff..

Rob G    2,784

That's a nice score of some interesting civvy types Radleigh.

Spookytooth    5,061

On reading through this glorious forum, some Citadel Liquid Green Stuff.

Lets see hoe this performs.

Simon.

TheBaron    11,754

I took delivery today of a second set of hole punches to go with the exact same set I ordered three months ago and forgot about receiving. Redefining the grey area between blasé and idiotic with maximum efficiency....