Su-33 markings (post Syria deployment)

drake122

On 12.03.2017 at 0:04 AM, Blue_Centurion said:

You Sir have got to be joking. I have NEVER heard such a crock in my life. So, you're saying they keep much body fat so they are like a walrus or seal? It is obvious that their body mass index displays a lack of stringent cardiovascular routine which is NEEDED to survive high G flight.

No wonder they lost two (2) aircraft to the drink.

Now, if this is merely a joker wanting to get a laugh...well done.

If I also joked, then only in the quote from the movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger "Red heat".

What ridiculous you the Sir have found for the rest?

Well, let's consider written by me on points!

Problems. at pilots-fighters with cardiovascular system?
What happens to cardiovascular system of the pilot under the influence of short-term overloads in flight is described in these articles:

Violation of functions of cardiovascular system at impact on a human body of shock overloads.

http://www.physiologynorma.ru/dejstvie-na-organizm-udarnyx-peregruzok/narushenie-funkcij-serdechnososudistoj-sistemy-pri-vozdejstvii-na-organizm-cheloveka-udarnyx-peregruzok-2/

The given materials demonstrate that intensive shock overloads in the direction a breast back exert considerable reflex impact on a functional condition of cardiovascular system of a human body. It is shown directly after influence, and first of all in the form of short-term malfunction of automatism and excitability of heart.

Resistance of the person to accelerations and criteria of her assessment

http://www.physiologynorma.ru/kosmicheskaya-biologiya-i-medicina/serdechnososudistaya-sistema/

Thus, influence of overloads causes frequency change and forces of warm abbreviations, shock and minute burst of heart, leads to change of arterial and venous pressure, general and regionarny speed of a blood-groove, creates the expressed redistribution of the circulating blood and causes a number of physiological shifts

Influence of space on cardiovascular system. Aviation influences on heart and vessels.

http://dommedika.com/cardiology/949.html

Under the influence of various aviation and space factors (overloads, breath under elevated pressure, a hypodynamia, etc.) at the person sokratitelny function of a myocardium is broken, the vascular tone decreases, regulation of the approved action of the heart and vessels falls apart, it is resistant and long efficiency of blood circulation decreases.

Data on influence of overloads on the pilot's organism during the long time didn't come across to me, but it is possible to assume that the short-term overloads tested by the pilot's organism during the long time
(10-15 years) lead to adverse changes of cardiovascular system in general.

You will challenge the statements written above or agree with them?

Next.

Need of the strengthened food in the conditions of low temperatures? 

On the Internet and there are answers. Here for example article "The COLD ENVIRONMENT AND WORK in COLD"

http://base.safework.ru/iloenc?print&nd=857100121

quote:

Diet and water balance
In many cases work in cold conditions belongs to power-intensive types of activity of the person. Besides, protection against cold requires clothes and the equipment, the weighing several kilograms. The clothes constraining movements promote development of muscular effort. Therefore, statement of new work assignments requires more energy (more time) in the conditions of extremely low temperatures. It is possible to compensate deficit only by means of certain products. Workers need to recommend increase in consumption of foodstuff with the increased fat content.

The food delivered to the north shall contain enough energy. It is necessary to provide enough carbohydrates to guarantee the stable and safe level of sugar in blood of the workers occupie hard work.

Kayak, the Eskimos, Nenets, the Yakuts and so on?

http://geolmarshrut.ru/biblioteka/catalog.php?ELEMENT_ID=3703

Part 9. Features of catering services in the conditions of autonomous existence in various klimato-geographical zones

Source: Food in the conditions of autonomous expeditions and emergencies

Editor and originator Luchansky Grigory

Moscow, FGUNPP of Aerogeologiya, 2005

quote:
Delivery of indigenous people of Far North is characterized by high content in a ration of protein and animal fats at the expense of widely used meat and fish products, sometimes in the raw. High caloric content of a ration, prevalence of an albuminous and fatty component are combined with a disadvantage of vitamins, osteogenic mineral components and trace substances. In interrelation with these indicators there are a little enlarged body weight, almost total absence of asthenic type of a body build, appreciable specific gravity of persons of muscular type in population.

By the way, how long you personally the Sir were affected by low temperatures on the organism? My organism was affected by temperature of-10.-17 degrees Celsius recently, in January-February of this year. Feature of climatic conditions of Donetsk are "damp" frosts when the combination of the increased humidity and rather small frost is transferred by an organism worse than lower temperatures with the lowered humidity! That is-20 degrees Celsius at the increased humidity in Donetsk are equal-40 degrees Celsius of a dry frost somewhere in Siberia. In the Polar region frosts reach-50 degrees Celsius and above.
And so, these two weeks of frosts I didn't want, something to do out of the room at all, but it is in my opinion natural reaction of any organism, to climb there where more warmly and to wait there bad weather! But whether I at the same time led a mobile life? No!

The pilot on the plane is how mobile?
Not how! He sits many hours attached by belts, has a stress and 
the overloads which are badly influencing cardiovascular system. Add to it need of food with the high content of fats because of low temperatures
the environment also imagine as if you looked the Sir in such situation?

What is shown to Hollywood movies very strongly differs from the real life.

B.R.

Serge

I never brought up Hollywood, that is your tangent not mine.

In your case I'll pass on further argument over your senseless drivel. Your defense of out of shape fat bodies as pilots will hold no water outside of Russia etc.

Best of luck Pal.

• 6 months later...
On 26/02/2017 at 1:09 PM, tony.t said:

There is a killer whale on the Begemot Foxhound sheet, which can be cut and reposed...

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/BT7246

Frankly, I'd be surprised if Begemot didn't do a newer sheet with the latest mission markings sometime soon. 

Tony

This may be the sheet you are looking for: Begemot Sukhoi Su-33 in Syria