1/48 Yak 28 PP

do335b6

Finally! Someone with the intestinal fortitude to start this kit so I can learn from them! :worthy:What decals did you use for the instrument panel? I will be watching this build with much interest!:popcorn:

Great start,

or better great modelling as your build is already quite advanced!!

are your going to convert it to a recce  Brewer? (PP)?

Edited by exdraken

13 hours ago, do335b6 said:

Airscale

Try and find any good pics of the cockpit and then in color is a real challenge

relatively good cockpit photos of a P

http://combatace.com/topic/33711-cockpit-ini-updates-for-paskos-yaks/?p=210858

14 hours ago, Nachtwulf said:

Finally! Someone with the intestinal fortitude to start this kit so I can learn from them! :worthy:What decals did you use for the instrument panel? I will be watching this build with much interest!:popcorn:

and in the link below there are 2 more builds and lots of interesting info here on BM in the "Nato vs warsaw pact in europe gb" and rumormonger section!

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/forum/583-70s-nato-vs-warsaw-pact-in-europe-gb/

Edited by exdraken
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, do335b6 said:

Going to wait for the Brewer which is slated to be out mid April or so. I'm building this one and I have a second to start work on better seats and landing gear bays to cast. 

That makes some sense!!

So you are aiming for a Yak palace ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi , did you leave the rear wheel bay gear pivoting unglued on its locating pins it holds and pivots once you glue the fuselage together the instructions make no mention of this but once you've got the front wheels on and wing lg in place the rear gear will adjust up or down to set level,,like a harrier, if you glued it try to ease it to break the seal ,or hope it set at the right level, hope this is some use

Glynn

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...