70s tunes to build to

12 hours ago, Aardvark said:

Actually there is a lot of songs and compositions, but I have noted only what it is possible to call the best hits which listen and now.

The Young Pioneers have a really weird salute.

8 minutes ago, charlie_c67 said:

It's bizarre, this thread crashes on my iPad, but not on desktop. Been happening past three days, Any ideas peeps? :shrug:

Took me an age to load this on my laptop, Easter just came and went. Best guess is youtube links. Other than that I know nothing !

• 1 month later...

Is this allowed?

Found it in Tesco while looking for something to listen to from Watford to Lincoln as the radio has lost its aerial on the works van. Had no idea they were still going, nevermind chucking albums out. :D

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

About that in what Soviet pilots waiting for flights were engaged.

One of the former pilots I have written that they in the seventies either slept in the restroom or played a pool. Didn't listen to music. But in 80th years

watched video at VHS, generally western action movie (I assume an action that with Jean-Claude Van Damme, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester StalloneBruce Lee etc.) :):)

By the way, here the old Soviet cartoon of the 70th years "And mother will forgive me" with tremendous animation where the spirit of that era and music is very well shown.

7LHlM2lDr_k
Plot of course fantastic, only children's imaginations, but children's toy store (look there on shelves of shop - model Plastikart! :):) ), interiors of houses, buildings, cars, trains everything is shown rather precisely.

And if it has come about 80th years. The first Soviet  the group which has begun to work in style of a techno there was a "Group of Valery Chkalov" group 
written down an album of "Air Force (VVS)" in 1983-1984.
The main. the composition of "Air Force (VVS)" sounds well and 
now. As one of creators of this techno and military musical composition spoke:
"Imagine that you are in "the sphere of special attention", you Flies by over villages, over houses. Below - it is very much low - sparks … flash"

Vinyl old version:

modern version,custom video, but HD and with night flight Tu-160:

mw1CqeJ67HM

B.R.

Serge

Edited by Aardvark

Missed this thread during the build - I was mostly listening to

ZZ Top Tres Hombres - La Grange / Jesus Just Left Chicago

Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way