Academy 1/35 Magach 6B

Ilan

Hi Ilan. As I said in your WIP; That really is incredible modelling! Your model has one of the most realistic finishes I have seen! Very impressive! :worthy::worthy:
Kind regards,
Stix

Edited by PlaStix

8 hours ago, Reini78 said:

good looking Movil Gviyot Charukhot !

I like the painting and weathering, looks very realistic

:thumbsup:

Thank you Gentlemen. 

Reini78, from were do you know that name of the Magach? Only Israelis will know it...:o

Edited by Ilan

5 minutes ago, Ilan said:

Thank you Gentlemen. 

Reini78, from were do you know that name of the Magach? Only Israelis will know it...:o

Was interested what Magach means in German, never looked it up, then I found a Wikipedia entry wich also mentioned the IDF internal designation...

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magach

• Like 1

Just one little thing on an otherwise thoroughly excellent model - I'm envious.  The barrel of the 0.5" HMG mounted over the main gun should be aligned slightly above parallel with the main gun as it is a ranging gun for the main gun.  Crews could adjust the MG to harmonise with the main gun out to a specific range as the 105mm and 0.5" trajectories don't fully match and the 105 obviously out-ranges the 0.5".  Unfortunately, yours would be shooting chunks out of its own main gun barrel at that angle! You also haven't shown the remote firing trigger mechanism or cable.  Sorry .........