Jump to content

If you're one of the gradually reducing number of folks that aren't currently receiving notifications to topics you've subscribed to, or PMs you're receiving, first check you've got the correct address in your profile, then drop in and post your experience in this thread, remembering to tell us your email provider's details, which is the part after the @ in your email address.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

giemme

The Macchi's! "Folgore" and "Veltro" in 1/48, Hasegawa plastic - COMPLETED! Page 42

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Absolutely superb modelling on all levels. :worthy::worthy:

I'm off to the RFI section to check out the final photos!

Very well done - great WIP thread too!

Kind regards,

Stix

Cheers Stix, thank you, you're too kind  :thumbsup: 

 

5 hours ago, DJJunis said:

Absolutely fantastic!

Wonderful from top to bottom!

Thank you very much for sharing both projects.

All the Best!

Don

My pleasure, Don; thanks for commenting :thumbsup: 

 

4 hours ago, AdrianMF said:

Lovely work! Italian fighters are very attractive aircraft, and these look fabulous.

 

Regards,

Adrian

Thanks Adrian, glad you like 'em :thumbsup: 

 

Ciao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/1/2018 at 01:29, massimo said:

Now I'd like to see a picture with the Macchi pair side by side!!!;)

There you go, and not only one picture but three! :D

family3

 

family1

 

family2

 

Ciao

Edited by giemme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

After Laurel and Hardy, Del boy and Rodney , Antonio and Cleopatra, Adam and Eve, Romeo and Juliet,Starsky and Hutch, Lancelot and Guinevere, Tristan and Isolde, Myself and Tesoro, this is the best couple I've ever known about!!!:yahoo::clap::party::yes::penguin::christmas::dog::rofl:

When are you adding a Macchi 200???

Edited by massimo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, massimo said:

After Laurel and Hardy, Del boy and Rodney , Antonio and Cleopatra, Adam and Eve, Romeo and Juliet,Starsky and Hutch, Lancelot and Guinevere, Tristan and Isolde, Myself and Tesoro, this is the best couple I've ever known about!!!:yahoo::clap::party::yes::penguin::christmas::dog::rofl:

When are you adding a Macchi 200???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As for the Macchi 200, who knows? I'm not even aware of a 1/48 kit for it...

 

Ciao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, giemme said:

As for the Macchi 200, who knows? I'm not even aware of a 1/48 kit for it...

 

Any of these?

 

https://www.scalemates.com/search.php?fkSECTION[]=Kits&q=1%3A48+Macchi+200*&fkTYPENAME[]="Full kits"

 

Or is the C.200/MC.200 different than a 200?

 

Cheers,

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Bill and Keith, but sorry, I was just kidding. :blush:

 

I meant C200 of course; if I recall correctly, the Tamiya is a reboxing of the Italeri kit (not totally sure, though), and the Astrokit are full resin.

 

Italeri should be the best option for me in terms of availability (quite obviously).

 

But for now I'm going to focus on my next build, a 1/72 A-10A ... from Italeri! :frantic:

 

Ciao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, giemme said:

I meant C200 of course; if I recall correctly, the Tamiya is a reboxing of the Italeri kit (not totally sure, though),

 

Yes, it is. There's even an Italeri logo on the box.

 

Cheers,

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Navy Bird said:

 

Yes, it is. There's even an Italeri logo on the box.

 

Cheers,

Bill

There, thank you :thumbsup2:

Tamiya did the same with Italeri's RE2002 1/48 kit, and having built that kit and knowing what a pig it is, I really don't understand why they wanted to put their reputable name on it... :confused:

 

Ciao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, giemme said:

Thanks Bill and Keith, but sorry, I was just kidding. :blush:

 

 

You rotter Giorgio, I wasted at least two minutes googling for it....:tease: :D

 

K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keefr22 said:

 

You rotter Giorgio, I wasted at least two minutes googling for it....:tease: :D

 

K

:blush: Apologies Keith, poor attempt at some humour from my side ... :)

 

It's all an Italian thing in fact, aimed to Massimo; the C200 is one of the most popular subjects among Italian modellers, I think I'm a kind of black sheep, not having ever built one... :banghead:

 

Ciao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the ' side by side ', lovely.

 

John

 

PS am I right in thinking that your next project will be ' non- wingey '?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Biggles87 said:

Thanks for the ' side by side ', lovely.

 

John

 

PS am I right in thinking that your next project will be ' non- wingey '?

Thanks John :thumbsup:

 

Actually, I've just started a new aircraft project:

 

So you're welcome to join, if you're interested in,  like everybody else. But you are right in that there may be a side non-wingey project involving a figure ... :wink:  Stay tuned to find out :coolio:

 

Ciao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, matteo44 said:

Great work! :clap:

Grazie Matteo! :thumbsup:

 

Ciao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/01/2018 at 12:04 PM, giemme said:

Apologies Keith,

 

None needed G! Off to see if there's any seats left at the Hog roast. Er, build...!! :D

 

Keith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keefr22 said:

 

None needed G! Off to see if there's any seats left at the Hog roast. Er, build...!! :D

 

Keith

Come on over, K! The more, the merrier :D

 

Ciao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×