North American A-5/RA-5 Vigilante 1/72 by Revell

3 minutes ago, bbudde said:

What a great outcoming. Like it very much. As Adrian said before. Cheers

Hello, Benedikt. Thank's for your & Adrian comments. I have to do a display stand. May be nose part of carrier?:D

That looks really fantastic.

I really like the job you have done on this old kit. The wash brings out the detail really well.

How does the Hasagawa kit compare to this Revell kit you have just finished? Is anyone familiar with it? I think it might be an old kit also.

The front of an aircraft carrier would be a really wonderful base for this plane.

Years ago I saw a 1/72 kit of the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier at the Smithsonian museum in Washington D.C. All I could do was look at it for hours, it was truly magnificent. 

Enjoying your work. :)

Randy

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bendinggrass said:

How does the Hasagawa kit compare to this Revell kit you have just finished? Is anyone familiar with it? I think it might be an old kit also.

I think that Hasegawa kit is older far, but plastic is idenical may be, not sure.

1 hour ago, Bendinggrass said:

The front of an aircraft carrier would be a really wonderful base for this plane.

One part of the little part of the main part of the front of aircraft carrier for my display stand...20x15x30 sm with flight deck of the USS Kitty Hawk..I think it`s OK for 1/72 Vigi 

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 13:44, bbudde said:

I guess 10 € was the price. Bought it together with 3 others. So I dropped down the price for all  a bit These are the nice things at the Intermodellbau. It's a bit like a bazaar at some point.

Hello B,

So, I must try it too one day...

Corsaircorp

• Like 1

Hello Andrii

Karacho Karacho ! Very nice job, You've sparked my interest.

May be going on the attic and start my 1/48 one !

You did great with such oldies !

I really enjoyed !

Congratulations !:partytime::clap:

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

Hello Andrii

Karacho Karacho ! Very nice job, You've sparked my interest.

May be going on the attic and start my 1/48 one !

You did great with such oldies !

I really enjoyed !

Congratulations !:partytime::clap:

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

Hello, mate! I`m glad you like it. 

Thank you for the good comments. Sometimes I want to build 1/48 (may be RA-5C also), but not sure for anugh time for it..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AngstROM said:

Really outstanding work -I'm feeling pretty 'umble, I can tell you! :thumbsup:

I`m happy and touched to the marrow of one`s bones. Thank`s:cheers:

Andrii

• Like 1

There is before Viggi`s jump from flight deck to the sky, I have to show my new photos of the "final cut" WIP RA-5C by REVELL.

Best regards. Andrii.

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1594.jpg

Edited by Ozzyman69
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, Bendinggrass said:

Looks really good.

That pitot tube makes a great addition.

You are right and I have to edjust pitot tube colour...

Looks great!! Really like your skills about a kit, that I once opened as a child in 1978 or so in a Woolworth store! Just to look what's in there. Oh it was cold war then! Nothing that should has to come serious again. Nobody could profit on that except for an undertaker. So for me here in Germany, I quit with these kind of thinking here a long time ago as it would lead to nowhere. So for me, as long as I live,  Just calm down and beeing a bit easy. So the other ones could or will do also, I think. Cheers

• Like 1

Thank you, Benedikt, for your wonderful comment and I quite agree with you. I thank you about the idea of slats&flaps extending  the position and location on RA-5C (especially in 1/72 scale old kit). Your compliment is too high for me and also means much for experience. This idea has improved side look of aircraft. 

Best regards. Andrii. 

Edited by Ozzyman69
  • Like 1

Sometimes I think the unpainted brass, metal parts, added to a kit would look great unpainted, so that the kit has an "in construction" look, as if it is still moving through the factory. Plus it allows a person to see all that has been added to the kit.

Yours is really coming along. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bendinggrass said:

Sometimes I think the unpainted brass, metal parts, added to a kit would look great unpainted, so that the kit has an "in construction" look, as if it is still moving through the factory. Plus it allows a person to see all that has been added to the kit.

Yours is really coming along. 

Oh, yes. You absolutely right. I think so also. During maintenance and flight operation "heating metal parts" looks better as bit by bit like discoloration of material. Not necessary to do the painting so heavy. А little burn film...and clear by isopropyl alcohol...no more. Thank's.