1/72 Fiat CR.32, Italeri+Eduard

Fuad

24 minutes ago, stevehnz said:

A beautifilly done Chirri Fuad & a great expression of your undoubted skills. I do think they've come together wonderfully well in this build.

& yes, I'd love to see your skills brough to a 323, there is no way I can either afford one, if I could find one, have room to store the box let alone the built model but I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I could find one at a decent price, if only as a tribute to the poor sods who had to fly the darned things. To the brave & the doomed, I salute them.

Steve.

Dear Steve,

In selecting models for me a very important role played - aesthetics. If you choose a large German aircraft, I have already built some of them. These aircraft's are much more aesthetic than the Me 323.
photo_9_1448362785.JPG
photo_1_1448366241.jpg

photo_1_1448365389.JPGphoto_1_1448387958.jpg

• Like 5

Fair enough Fuad, we each make models that we like for whatever reason. I bow before your idea of aesthetic & the great job you have made of these that you show.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz
spelling.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JOCKNEY said:

How about some flying boats, Dornier 26, Emily, Mavis ? 

:cheers: Cheers Pat

Hi Pat
Oh, you need a flying boat? I have them). "Mavis" has not yet built, and "Emily" - I expect new tooling from Hasegawa.
photo_2_1448389040.JPG

photo_1_1448373609.jpgphoto_1_1448373220.jpg

• Like 3

Lovely models Fuad :thumbsup2: .

Nearly all of them in my stash in the hope that one day, I My have room to build them *and* display them.

I know that the obvious possible answer is 'in very a big house', but I wondered how do you display the really big ones? I have never really known the best way to display and protect (from dust etc), big aircraft models.

I particularly like the Ju290 :).

TonyT

On 2/26/2017 at 6:38 AM, TonyTiger66 said:

I know that the obvious possible answer is 'in very a big house', but I wondered how do you display the really big ones? I have never really known the best way to display and protect (from dust etc), big aircraft models.

I particularly like the Ju290 :).

TonyT

In fact, for 72 scale does not need so much space. All of my collection (now is 166 models) fit only two cupboards. And still a place :)!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Fuad said:

In fact, for 72 scale does not need so much space. All of my collection (now is 166 models) fit only two cupboards. And still a place :)!

You have nice big cupboards Fuad :D!

It must look absolutely awesome :thumbsup2: .

Best regards

TonyT