Novelties Roden 2017

Branky

19 minutes ago, Basuroy said:

What is the nieuport 27 like ? I have had it on my wishlist for some time now . 

It's nice, I think the best Roden WW1 aircraft (but as my avatar shows, I'm biased!)

Some sprue shots of the 23 in my photobucket, and a comparison with the Eduard Nie17

http://s205.photobucket.com/user/Davef68/library/Nieuport?sort=3&page=1

Edited by Dave Fleming
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, bootneck said:

Wow! not one but two plastic kits of the C-5 Galaxy (C-5B & C-5M) plus a C-133 Cargomaster in 1:144 scale .  :clap:

That could affect those who have been holding on to their Otaki C-5's though. :hmmm:

Mike

Ha, I weep for them Mike.....:idea:

That'll teach them to keep them as an investment.:penguin:

XVTonker  :pilot:

On 21/02/2017 at 8:24 PM, Basuroy said:

Has roden stopped making 72nd scale world war 1 kits ?  I believe almost every single of their WW1 kits are decade + old .  They are still good kits and generally the only one of the subject and it will be great if they could make even more .... 

I was wondering that too.  Seems a shame, especially as they really expanded their 1/48th range with some interesting versions of the DH4 and 9. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Meatbox8 said:

I was wondering that too.  Seems a shame, especially as they really expanded their 1/48th range with some interesting versions of the DH4 and 9. 

Think 48th and higher scale more common with WW 1 subjects due to small size ? At times , even I am tempted by the eduard and roden 48th scale kits because of their size . I do hope roden gives us more 72nd scale option though ; asides from them , only eduard takes this scale seriously(WW 1 subjects ) . 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On February 20, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Caerbannog said:

Good news - I expected Revell to rerelease the Otaki C-5 sooner or later. Nice to hear that a new tool will come.

The 1:48 O-1 Bird Dog is nice too - hopefully they will release an L-5 Sentinel next - with some nice nose arts :-)

Don't expect to see the Otaki C-5 released again. Nobody knows where the mould is or if it still exists