1/72 - Bisnovat SK-1 resin kit by Prop&Jet - released

Homebee

Great news, this is an impressive machine.  I have fruitlessly been trying to track down an old vacform which was made by some unknown (Latvian?) manufacturer.  Next I had a plan to modify and backdate prop&jet's SK-2 - the latter military version of this - but that is no longer available too it seems.

I see this has been mastered in CAD .. so it wouldn't be that hard to hit the 'print to 1/48' button would it??!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

what a beautifully bizzare aircraft!  

Do you know if you will be able to show it in 'landing' mode?  I was intrigued as to how one would land this with rather limited forward visibility, and according to Wikipedia "In the flush cockpit, the pilot sat on a hydraulically actuated seat which raised the hinged roof of the canopy to form a wind-shield for landing "

16716005_1273633749391616_21026730503528

This was the only image/drawing i could find depicting the 'raised windshield and seat'  -  its like a super streamlined i-16! 

14 minutes ago, Kushan_Farsight said:

what a beautifully bizzare aircraft!  

Do you know if you will be able to show it in 'landing' mode?  I was intrigued as to how one would land this with rather limited forward visibility, and according to Wikipedia "In the flush cockpit, the pilot sat on a hydraulically actuated seat which raised the hinged roof of the canopy to form a wind-shield for landing "

16716005_1273633749391616_21026730503528

This was the only image/drawing i could find depicting the 'raised windshield and seat'  -  its like a super streamlined i-16! 

SK1-bia.jpg

SK1-02.jpg

• Like 1