Oo'er; we've started! RP's Mosquito (TBD)

Roland Pulfrew

• 3 weeks later...

It is with great regret that I have to admit defeat. Work commitments and other events have conspired to mean I'm not going to meet the 25 June deadline on my Mossie 😞  It's close but I'm out for a work dinner tomorrow night and I'm away from home this weekend. Here she is with lower surfaces done, Kleared and decaling in progress. She will be finished, just not in time!!D4397D26-62C1-45B4-B190-D4A90FDD4E1C_zps0DBB1278-C3ED-4CD0-87D9-F346A3231B4B_zps

PS Anyone have any suggestions on how to replicate the no step markings over the radiators? The big red box and 'X'?  Frustratingly, despite me knowing they are the weak link in the decals, they both succumbed to rolling up and being impossible to un-roll 😡

So so close, that is really unfortunate. She is looking beautiful too.

For the "no step" boxes I would look at two options. Hannants do a decal set of thin red strips that could work, it might be a bit fiddly though. Second option is to mask the rectangle and spray it. Let that dry then mask the cross within the rectangle and spray that. I don't think that would be too hard to get a decent result.

• Like 1