revell a310 air portugal

Hi everyone thought I would show this one as it is about to make its retirement flight to the loft to free up a space in the cabinet.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 P2170001_zpsq8mjzafl.jpgP2170005_zpsxios4tah.jpgP2170004_zpsjjqg4wdc.jpg

• Like 13

Very cool classy, I really like the bold red/green TAP colours !!!

Have not build any Airbuses myself (except a A 321 in the 90's (Revell kit) in hand painted Lufthansa Livery...),

this one's a real beauty!!  Shure about the retirement flight ?! :think: 

Thanks for sharing,

Olli

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ROBOT said:

Very cool classy, I really like the bold red/green TAP colours !!!

Have not build any Airbuses myself (except a A 321 in the 90's (Revell kit) in hand painted Lufthansa Livery...),

this one's a real beauty!!  Shure about the retirement flight ?! :think: 

Thanks for sharing,

Olli

Hi Olli, yes it is a shame to see it go but unfortunately cabinet is at bursting point again so sadly something has to give.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Cheers Michael.                                                                                                

Yes a shame to see this one retire but the Monach Britannia is a fine replacement. Keep on building Michael you have a lot more to get through.

• Like 1

This is my favourite TAP livery too.

Don't be too sad Michael, at least it's not going to the breakers yard, imagine the joy when you have a rummage around in the loft in 20 years time and find all these models you have forgotten about!!

12 hours ago, mitchem said:

Cracking job !

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I can't recall having seen Air Portugal in 1/144 here before, so thanks for posting.

Mike, you've obviously forgotten this beauty from a couple of yours ago!

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234984071-1144-authentic-airliners-tap-boeing-727-200/:wink:

Cheers,

Ian

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Turbofan said:

Mike, you've obviously forgotten this beauty from a couple of yours ago!

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234984071-1144-authentic-airliners-tap-boeing-727-200/:wink:

Cheers,

Ian

Apologies Ian. Don't know how on earth I missed that but thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Mike