1/32 WnW Brisfit

This is the Wingnut Wings Bristol Fighter, what more can I say, beautiful kit in every way, challenging yes, but for all the right reasons. Built with no major mods other than some additional wiring and rigged in monofilament with the essential "Bobs Buckles" eyelets.

This formed a welcome distraction from 1/400 aircraft carriers at the time !!

CIMG0313_zpsrlqofbye.jpgCIMG0314_zpsejky2j0b.jpgCIMG0306_zpshx0zd36c.jpgCIMG0311_zpsd7e26fee.jpgCIMG0302_zpsfyso4etb.jpgCIMG0321_zpsmxzhfimz.jpgCIMG0301_zps2blwuyko.jpgCIMG0315_zpsloxv67wi.jpg

Thank you for looking !

• Like 60

WOW ! I just love every single wingnut wing kits posted here and this is perhaps the best I have seen , due in parts to the open engine .  I am curious about the marking though - why did the Maharaja present the Raj with this airplane ? 

Regards ,
Basu

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alpha Delta 210 said:

A cliché I know, but with a different background that could be mistaken for the real thing! Stunning in every way.

You snatched the words out of my mouth! Very nice work.

Martin

• Like 2

Just now, Spitfire31 said:

Superbly realistic build of one of the ugliest biplanes I can remember having set eyes on. ;-)

You've clearly not trawled through the aviafrance site, then! ;). Now, some of them are ugly!

Martin

• Like 3

19 hours ago, thorfinn said:

WOW! That i absolutely breathtaking! Truly inspiring (as in, I really need to dig mine out and actually build it....)

Well done that man!

I have to second this,

• Wow!
  • Breathtaking!
  • Inspiring!

Thanks for sharing, Olli