Hi everyone from Seoul, S. Korea

Hikoukigumo

It has been over 25 years since I last built plane kits(Italeri 1/48 SR-71, 1/72 He-111). I have not had a chance to do modeling since due to work, travel and commitments. I am doing my best to return to my hobby but it is not as easy as I think especially because I have fallen behind in life. 

I built mostly 1/32 or larger World War 2 or jet planes but I am also interested in World War 1 warplanes and scratch building. In early years of modeling, I was fascinated by WW2 German, American and Italian types but I am more interested in WW2 British planes and RAF or FAA operated American planes supplied under land-lease program now that I decided to join the forum. 

Greetings,

Jay Kim

Edited by Hikoukigumo
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2017 at 5:46 AM, mackem01 said:

Welcome aboard Jay Kim, it's good to have you here. You will find a wealth of help and information here.

Enjoy your modelling and please share your finished builds with us all.

Thank you, mackam01. 

As told above, I am mostly interested in World War 2 British fighters, e.g. Griffon Spitfires, Tempests or Sea Furies(post WW2) and British operated American fighters, e.g., Allison or Merlin powered early Mustangs, FAA Corsairs these days. When I google the subjects, I run into a bunch of good Britmodeller articles. I also find interesting articles on building Wingnut Wings kits. I am happy to access hoard of information. Sure I am glad to share my finished models with others! 

Jay

Edited by Hikoukigumo
Typo error