Airfix 1/72 corrected Bedford QL... Yes this is 1/72!!! Plus some others...

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Mancunian airman said:

Sean

Any progress on the build and what of the Ford WOT 6 ??

Ian

Yes Ian there is, 

Although I have been slightly ddistracted by illness and by the Albion CX22 and 7.2 howitzer, see my other thread, and 2 more trucks, yet to be put in a thread..... The QL has been completed and was used as the basis for my 145 radio truck, the master has been sent for manufacture, Ian is currently casting the back orders for the QLT and D before he builds up a stock for general release, the WOT6 I have finished the master and made my own moulds and have started the masters for a back body of a machinery truck, of coarse it then means I have to master all of the machines that will then reside in the back, so its a fairly major project.

I apologies, I really should put some time aside to up date my threads on a more regular basis, I forget people are genuinely interested in their progress..... Must try harder on my report card I fear....

ATB

Sean

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Mancunian airman said:

Its been a while Sean, any further updates  ???

Ian

Yes mate, found out last week all QL and WOT6 variants I've done will be released at Telford show on the Wee Friends stand, Also a replacement for the Airfix Bedford OXC in true 1/72 scale plus upgrade kit for the Queen Mary trailer should be there too, hopefully....

Sean

• Like 2