Mosquito B Mk. IV (FPU) Finished diorama

Absolutely stunning work.  The weathering is simply brilliant.  It really does look like one could climb in and start it up!  What a shame the historical value of this aircraft was not appreciated at the time.

• Like 1

Thank you gentlemen, I'm glad you like the project! The journey into the FPU Mosquito's (6 were converted at Benson) was very interesting indeed, but the knowledge about this and other similar subjects, are now rapidly declining, making it harder to find facts and at times difficult, to say the least, but worth the effort!

Regards: Kent

• Like 1

Wow! I think it's a shame so much of your work has been hidden away inside. Your detailing is spectacular! 

A beautiful model made all the more impressive by the attention to detail and including her history in the post. Talk about eye candy!

Dave

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kkarlsen said:

Thank you gentlemen, I'm glad you like the project! The journey into the FPU Mosquito's (6 were converted at Benson) was very interesting indeed, but the knowledge about this and other similar subjects, are now rapidly declining, making it harder to find facts and at times difficult, to say the least, but worth the effort!

Hi Kent,

By the way, did you find some useful links?

• Like 1