This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spruecutter96

Shutleworth Scale Model Show 19th Feb. 2017

14 posts in this topic

Greetings, Folks. 

The Shuttleworth scale model show is on Sunday 19th February. If you're not familiar with the show, it's a thriving, annual model display with a good number of traders, held in Shuttleworth's main hanger. The site's cafe will be open to provide good breakfasts and a very welcome, warming drink (or three).  

Cheers. 

Chris. 

1 person likes this

IPMS Gloucester and The Cotswold Scale Modellers Group will be in attendance at this one !!

Modellingtools.co.uk will be there as normal.  Hope the weather is a little warmer next weekend, or I'll have to sell hot water bottles!

Ta,

Paul

1 person likes this

Quote:- or I'll have to sell hot water bottles!

What scale are those ??

Modellingtools.co.uk will be there.

Steve, Klassic Kits is normally there

Kit Crazy is normally there....

Paul

Lil' Old BUMPY......

"Only Two Days To Go" SON-OF-BUMPY...

was originally going to this one as not been there since was a kid lol.....but annoyingly my lad has decided to have his 18th birthday on the same day. bit inconsiderate of him lol. but as my second youngest i best stay at home, after all only 18 once and grow up to quick.

Pity the organisers couldn't put a list of attendees, both clubs and traders on their website. However I'm sure it will be worth the visit.

Edited by mbdesignart
typo

Only an evening to go! Nothing like browsing model stalls and admiring modelling craftsmanship!

On 11/2/2017 at 9:34 AM, little-cars said:

Modellingtools.co.uk will be there as normal.  Hope the weather is a little warmer next weekend, or I'll have to sell hot water bottles!

Ta,

Paul

Glad to hear it! I need some more brass tubing. The hot water bottles might be needed as the blister abd hangers tend to be colder than outside (triple or more layers mandatory in early Winter).

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Kuro Nezumi said:

Only an evening to go! Nothing like browsing model stalls and admiring modelling craftsmanship!

Glad to hear it! I need some more brass tubing. The hot water bottles might be needed as the blister abd hangers tend to be colder than outside (triple or more layers mandatory in early Winter).

Lets hope I'm by the door then, so I can keep warm..ish!

1 person likes this