Hope's Sword (4 x Eduard 1/72 Spitfires)

Nice work, PC.   :)

I had a look through your stash (you could open your own hobby shop!) and I'm going out on a limb and say you should do a helicopter next. Something that flies straight up - so maybe a Harrier would be OK too. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, then do a Phantom for chrissake.

Cheers,

Bill

• Like 3

They all look excellent Mr P, your should be proud of your finish on these! Maybe they did not go exactly as you planned at the start but the net result is great.... talking of net results that gives me an idea

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=net+results+b-24&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=minv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj--7G8qPzSAhXMJsAKHc_ODd8Q_AUICCgC&biw=375&bih=559#imgrc=PJ9IcFzzmoqzlM:

Rob

• Like 2

On 3/27/2017 at 0:50 AM, Procopius said:

I certainly can do more Spits -- I have a bunch in the queue.

Holy cow! I'm showing this to my wife!

The Spits look great, by the way - I know we're all our own worst critics, but you have nothing to critique.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Laidlaw said:

Holy cow! I'm showing this to my wife!

Careful now! You're close enough that she could find my wife and show it to her!

4 hours ago, Beard said:

I think you should do a Defiant & Roc double build.

Tempting. I was just looking at the Roc the other day. Not sure I fancy the masking challenge.

4 hours ago, Navy Bird said:

I had a look through your stash (you could open your own hobby shop!) and I'm going out on a limb and say you should do a helicopter next. Something that flies straight up - so maybe a Harrier would be OK too. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, then do a Phantom for chrissake.

Interesting! I do have a bunch of choppas.

28 minutes ago, rob85 said:

They all look excellent Mr P, your should be proud of your finish on these! Maybe they did not go exactly as you planned at the start but the net result is great.... talking of net results that gives me an idea

Oh yeah, the B-24! Need to do that at some point.

Sorry nothing new yet. Yesterday I was working until after midnight on a misbegotten and thrice-put-on-hold social media advertising campaign for work.  Today looks like it will be the same.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Beard said:

How dare you sir. I demand satisfaction. My man will speak to your man and you will eat grass for breakfast.

Good luck getting anything out of my man. He's sixteen months old and loves tractors.

• Like 6

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 22:37, Procopius said:

The archive is one of the many reasons I wish I could read Russian. Humour (and the justice system) under totalitarian regimes always fascinates me. I may be the only person on earth who enjoyed Night of the Generals.

Nope, we're 2 at least...

Corsaircorp

• Like 1

OK, make that three. If there is Philippe Noiret, I am a real sucker!

JR

• Like 2

Hello Mr PC,

Just adding a bit of fuel....:jump_fire:

I think sir, that it is time to make some real Spitfires !! :emo:

I mean the one with a sting under the tail.

The ones that need an aviator and not a pilot !

Time for Seafires now

As I'm a happy minded one, Sea Furies will be fine too :pirate:

or of course a bunch of Corsairs, do you know ?? The bent wing bird :rofl:

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

You're damned right Mr. P! I can't see no crisis lurking, even with your darling prez having decided to tackle North Korea on his little own!

God, I love this world we live in!!!!

See you in the sequel.

JR

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AdrianMF said:

The Spitfires look great! I like the variety of schemes too. Chipping is (it seems to me) a genuinely Dark Art and yours looks very realistic.

Thanks! I'm not 100% happy with it (more like 60%), but I think I learned enough to get to 70 or even 75% pleased the next time.

• Like 2