Meng's Achzarit

AgentG

I built this while recuperating at home during the month of November. She's straight out of the box with the exception of Trumpeter T-55 indy link tracks. Tamiya mixes provided that oh so elusive IDF color.

DSCF6077_zps8f7c0ngz.jpg

DSCF6074_zpso94rge1z.jpg

DSCF6075_zpsnaorqobh.jpg

DSCF6076_zps7aphvqua.jpg

DSCF6078_zpsuvt9bwex.jpg

I used some "Value Gear" resin bundles for the stowage. I found a resin figure that I will add to the vehicle at a later date. 

G

• Like 13

IDF colours are some of the hardest to replicate, and there'll always be somebody to tell you that you have got it wrong. But.....if it looks right, then it is and yours looks right. Nice one.

John. 

7 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

IDF colours are some of the hardest to replicate, and there'll always be somebody to tell you that you have got it wrong. But.....if it looks right, then it is and yours looks right. Nice one.

John. 

Thank you sir!

Even in person the color changes with the light. I challenge anyone to say what's correct when painting IDF armor. 

:wink:

G

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4509davidb said:

looking good  - does the kit have much of an interior?

Thank you.

It has the beginnings of an interior, no seats, no controls, nothing like that. None of the sparse  interior detail is near the hatches on top. A figure blocking the hatch is a must. All the hatches are easily built as functioning. 

You can leave the rear troop door open and see some interior detail inside. 

I understand the "Late" version has a full interior. I wish this one had it. 

G