Dragon 1/35 Stug III Ausf.F Sd Kfz 142/1

Hello fellow modelers!

This is my second incursion in the Land of the 1/35 Armour...and i love it. I tried a SU-76, and the heavy metal "sticks" on you.

This is the Dragon model "6033" an old model, but still very good. Some issues with the instructions, and some small issues in the construction, but overall it seems still very good.
The figures were some old stuff that i had bought on ebay.

Tried to do a scene showing a stugg III with some guys and stowage, going to the battle of Stalingrad in 1942. Looking at the model now after its conclusion...there are a lot of stuff that i could have done better, and so much information to learn...the next one is going to be better !

Tratadas_5715.jpg

Tratadas_5726.jpg

Tratadas_5729.jpg

Tratadas_5733.jpg

Tratadas_5739.jpg

Tratadas_5749.jpg

Tratadas_5752.jpg

Tratadas_5754.jpg

Tratadas_5757.jpg

Tratadas_5764.jpg

Tratadas_5765.jpg

Opinions on what is good and especially what could be better are very welcome!

João Mendes

• Like 16

31 minutes ago, JMMendes said:

Hello fellow modelers!

This is my second incursion in the Land of the 1/35 Armour...and i love it. I tried a SU-76, and the heavy metal "sticks" on you.

This is the Dragon model "6033" an old model, but still very good. Some issues with the instructions, and some small issues in the construction, but overall it seems still very good.
The figures were some old stuff that i had bought on ebay.

Tried to do a scene showing a stugg III with some guys and stowage, going to the battle of Stalingrad in 1942. Looking at the model now after its conclusion...there are a lot of stuff that i could have done better, and so much information to learn...the next one is going to be better !......

Opinions on what is good and especially what could be better are very welcome!

João Mendes

Its all a learning process João , one that never ends really . I'm glad you are liking Armour modelling I find it very rewarding .

You managed to create an Amazing StuG III with excellent figures and a really nice base . The Camo looks brilliant too .

Great work Sir !

• Like 1

A fantastic nicely weathered StuG and a great job on the groundwork and figures. Just one point, SOME PICTURES OF THE REAR END PLEASE? ! (My favourite part of a StuG!)

Rearguards

Badder

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Badder said:

A fantastic nicely weathered StuG and a great job on the groundwork and figures. Just one point, SOME PICTURES OF THE REAR END PLEASE? ! (My favourite part of a StuG!)

Rearguards

Badder

Thank you for the kind words...

Here you go...pics of the StuGs rear:

Tratadas_5744.jpg

Tratadas_5745.jpg

I realised that i only have these two...i guess normally we only focus on front and sides to show pics.
I m taking notes for more pics of rear, from subjects, in the next build.

Thank you for making me realise another thing to improve !!

Regards

• Like 1