Hello from California, USA

Mark Joyce

Greeting everyone!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I've been modelling somewhat seriously for most of the past two decades, having returned to the hobby after a long hiatus following building models in my youth.  My main area of interest is aviation, especially Allied aircraft of WWII but also Korean and Vietnam war era aircraft, and to a lesser degree armor and real space models. 

Thanks largely to Airfix's wonderful new releases I've grown to appreciate British aircraft, which is one reason I decided to finally join the Britmodeller forums.  It has already become a treasure trove of excellent information from many wonderful people, with too many amazing builds that put my feeble abilities to shame. That being said, I look forward to increasing both my knowledge and my skills from those here who are so kind and willing to share their expertise!

Kindest Regards,

Mark

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Procopius said:

Hi Mark! There are a surprisingly large number of us here on Britmodeller. What scale d'you build?

Originally mainly 48th, but recently have gravitated towards 72nd.  My display case is limited in size so I need to make the most of it!

• Like 1