T-55M (Finland) - Finished

Carius

Building the last details and final retouching:

I put the new russian machine gun on place, SKP lenses and taillights, pericopes lenses, small chains on smoke grenade launchers, towing metal cables and antenna.

In order to simulate dirt and aging the follwing colors and enamel washes were used: XF-52 flat earth (Tamiya), dark wash, brown wash, earth nature effects (MIG), and Vietnam earth (maru technics), All the products have to be highly diluted and try to let the pigment accumulate in the corners and other areas.

JCgu0D5.jpg

ujR4E88.jpg

More photos soon...

• Like 5

I don't think that I've ever seen a model of a Finnish T-55 before, but it's come out really well. I know through following your WIP, that you've put a lot of work into it. It's also been interesting to see the detail difference between the T-55 and the Tiran-5. Nice one.

John.

10 hours ago, Widow 65 said:

Fantastic T-55 Carius, looks great!

3 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

Carius, that looks absolutely stunning! Though one little thing caught my eye... I´m quite sure there has never been red stars painted in Finnish MG ammo boxes :coolio:. Best regards, V-P

V-P I appreciate your information and no more red stars in ammo boxes  :thumbsup: 

Your opinion is very important especially in this case, for obvious reasons :lol:

Many thanks 

2 hours ago, Kris B said:

Very rarely the finish vehicles appear on the forums. Nice to see this one. Well done. 

Thanks Kris

1 hour ago, FrancisGL said:

Superb in details, very well weathered, looks soooo real...:goodjob:, i like see more photos please...

Cheers Cesar :cheers:

Glad you like it my friend.

More photos today :cheers: