Yak firebar

2 hours ago, zebra said:

Great work Glynn. Fantastic model, well done!

1 hour ago, IPMS19 said:

-  YEAAAHH...!!!!....Excelent job......I would like mine being half as good as yours........:yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Thanks friends, i appreciate it

Couple of pictures before the gallery, and rfi aircraft section ,not happy with the base i shall be repainting this as soon as i have more patience, 

OI000120_zpsb7d9gjlu.jpg

OI000127_zpsyowyi4pz.jpg

OI000123_zpsoufk39pz.jpg

Cheers

Glynn

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Hewy said:

Thanks, city fan by any chance? 

That would be a 'no'. Life can be depressing enough without following the Sky-Blues. :undecided:

Gorby

• Like 1

My goodness I know we can't swear on here but this deserves it, that top photo is unreal, this is high bar Soviet steel...perfect. I'm sad it's finished

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

My goodness I know we can't swear on here but this deserves it, that top photo is unreal, this is high bar Soviet steel...perfect. I'm sad it's finished

Ha, dont worry valkyrie, your 25s coming on a treat,and we've got the from russia with love group build coming up☺ thanks mate 

Glynn

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RMP2 said:

By eck young man! Rather naughty is that, well played indeed.

Thanks rich,enjoyed the whole ensemble including the tete-a-tete's

10 hours ago, rafalbert said:

Absolutely stunning, I bow down to your skill :worthy:

Please don't bow, i honestly just lucked out,on my first time alclad job,

12 hours ago, bianfuxia said:

Awesome work!

Thanks friend 

4 hours ago, modelling minion said:

Very well done Glynn she looks superb.

The diorama with the pilots really sets her off and is very atmospheric.

All your hard work has certainly paid off, I look forward to your next build.

9 hours ago, franky boy said:

Great work Glynn.

That thing really was a beast of an aeroplane! Lovely nmf too.

James

On 03/04/2017 at 05:07, bianfuxia said:

Awesome work!

On 02/04/2017 at 20:49, wimbledon99 said:

:clap2::clap2: Stunning build and finish, Glynn. I can't stop looking at it!! :clap2::clap2:

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Thanks everyone, i have thoroughly enjoyed this gb and all the posts,thanks for the very encouraging comments i really appreciate it,  f-111 gb  next, an easy s e a  camo jobby:o 

Glynn

• Like 1

- Well, your Firebar is really top notched..After my Fullback posted in R.F.I  - I just began may Firebar only to discover I had no pointed radome...missing in the kit ..??? losted somewhere...?  stolen by the bench work gremlin....? I can't tell ....does some one building a short nose 28 would be kind to send me the pointed radme in  spare.?..please contact by P.M Thank you ...   :huh: J.M

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IPMS19 said:

- Well, your Firebar is really top notched..After my Fullback posted in R.F.I  - I just began may Firebar only to discover I had no pointed radome...missing in the kit ..??? losted somewhere...?  stolen by the bench work gremlin....? I can't tell ....does some one building a short nose 28 would be kind to send me the pointed radme in  spare.?..please contact by P.M Thank you ...   :huh: J.M

Sorry jm as you know i used the long radome on mine, i believe the guy  who also built one who put his wip in the aircraft section has finished his with the short radome,  sorry i cant remember his  name ,,.may be a few pages back by now   ,,there maybe a chance there ,its worth a pm good luck whith the 28 if it turns out anything like the quality of the  fullback it will be a winner ,

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hewy said:

Sorry jm as you know i used the long radome on mine, i believe the guy  who also built one who put his wip in the aircraft section has finished his with the short radome,  sorry i cant remember his  name ,,.may be a few pages back by now   ,,there maybe a chance there ,its worth a pm good luck whith the 28 if it turns out anything like the quality of the  fullback it will be a winner ,

Thank you Hewy..

• Like 1

On 11/04/2017 at 11:05, IPMS19 said:

Any luck with the radome jm ,hows the build going?

Glynn

• Like 1