Cheap storage boxes.

Foghorn Leghorn

I've been looking for cheap storage units that will stack. I eventually came across this on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Stackable-Home-Storage-Boxes-Clear-Plastic-Shoe-Box-Office-Organiser-Drawer-UK-/172419319856?var=471251782640&hash=item2824fe0830:g:vogAAOSw5cNYKU7P

Put "Stackable Clear Plastic Shoe Box" into ebay for other sellers. They're also available in different colours

Depending on how many you order they'll work out about £1.00 - £1.30 each. The drawers are about 31x21x12cm

They come flat packed but are easy to assemble. The design is genius and you can stack and lock them together. In fact whoever designed these should go and work for model companies ... or maybe they already do :) They're made out of a tough flexible plastic and the box frames (see pics) are a very hard (possibly brittle after some UV) plastic.

They also have the benefit of being designed as shoe boxes, helpful for those who encounter SWMBO problems when buy ancillaries for modelling. If SWMBO has a shoe collection, buy her some boxes as well and then you can also show her the advantages of being a modeller by showing off your assembly skills. :)

The only drawback I've come across is they will start to deform with heavy weight in them, but then again they weren't really designed for that purpose.

box1_zpsna2xv9je.jpg

box2_zpsgj64h2vm.jpg

box3_zpsgnmuqyvv.jpg