(Parody) Airfix 2018 Range!

Crossiant Oliver

22 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Think that's weird? I've just seen a guy empty a scrabble box on the road outside my house,I asked him "what's the word on the street"?

Nice guy he told me he invented the crossword puzzle,wish I could remember his name P something T something something,something......

Now those are good jokes, wrong thread though Steve, should be over in short jokes. ;)

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz
spelling!!!!
  • Like 1

In CR's defence you can imagine my Dad's reaction when I was fourteen in 1974 and reeling with laughter at Monty Python,he wasn't

even spared when it was off screen I still have Matching tie and Hankerchief from the days of vinyl.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, stever219 said:

Airfix's 1/48th Mosquitos don't have fins that are a scale foot too tall, unlike Tamiya's, and Airfix's 1/48th Spitfires don't have wings a scale foot too short, like Monogram's Spitfire II.

In Monogram's defence, the Spit II in their boxes was Revell's.

20 hours ago, iainpeden said:

Have you ever seen - or smelt - a burnt body? Not good.

Hi

In the spirit of 'odd humour' 

maybe the kit could come with a 'scatch n sniff' card , for those who haven't 

jerry

We are called BRITmodeller after all.....Don't expect any of this to make too much sense Oliver, it's an alien world out here!  ;)

Stick with young Procopius.....You won't go far wrong.  :coolio: 

In fact I'd happily nominate him for US ambassador to the UK.....It would make it loads easier for him to defect when the time comes!  :wicked:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, brewerjerry said:

Hi

In the spirit of 'odd humour' 

maybe the kit could come with a 'scatch n sniff' card , for those who haven't 

jerry

Sorry. Not something to joke about. Some of us rememember the crash of the Vickers Varsity in which a number of aviation enthusiasts, including Mike Twite who was editor of "Flypast" at the time, were burnt to death.

55 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

In fact I'd happily nominate him for US ambassador to the UK.....It would make it loads easier for him to defect when the time comes!  :wicked:

It would be a very short tenure.

• Like 1