HI everyone...

Scotty3173

Thanks for the add...I live just outside of Saratoga Springs, NY USA.  I caught the modelling bug back in the late 70's from my dad, who had a bigger stash in our basement than most hobby shops.  As my dad's eyesight has gotten progressively worse over the past few years...I have acquired most of that stash...which had driven my wife bonkers.  She will never understand...lol.

My dad's stash was mostly US Navy WWII aircraft in 1/48 and 1/32.  I have my own niche and concentrate in WWII armor in 1/35 and WWII aircraft in 1/48.  I do, however, dabble in 1/32 aircraft every once in a while.  My favorites are German armor and aircraft and Japanese aircraft.  I also like to build 'oddball' subjects that are lesser known such as early war French and Russian/Soviet armor and Italian and Japanese armor.

I have the perfect job for modelling.  I am the director of a not-for-profit organization and work from 5:30-9:30AM and then again from 2-6PM.  That leaves me about 4 hours of undisturbed bench time every weekday.  My two cat friends, Natalie and Vivian, try to 'help' every once in a while and keep me company...so I am not completely undisturbed.

Have fun everyone!

Edited by Scotty3173