Bandai 1:144 RG NED ZEON (NEW TYPE) MSN-06S Sinanju

Hi all first my apologies not been on much of late ...been battling my depression over past couple of month and everything's has been going wrong since ie, my laptop packed up then my tv now my tablet..haveing to borrow a old pc that swear is ran by a hamster in a wheel as so slow!!!!
and not even watched any daily vlogs/shows since before Christmas as cant get them to play without continuous buffering etc....

but have kept on modelling as to be honest is the only thing that keeps me busy and sane..well if was sane in first place ...

finished this build just last week and was alot of firsts for me in the way that was my first::
RG kit
first true gundam
first attempt ever at paint job on this par.

Totally enjoyed the build other than the amount of parts and paint sessions lol...as got 50 or so clips but had to do in all prob 5-6 lots...
the whole kit was painted other than the gold as couldent find a sutible shade. 
for the paint everything was done using alclads. first everything was black based then the frame work was painted in gunmetal and some bits in chrome, the red was again black base then chrome followed by transparent red, i had before hand done several test pieces of different reds and found this to give the deepest shade and best looking metallic effect i wanted.
the kits stickers were replaced with some waterslide decals that was lucky to of been offered..but overall enjoyed it and yes few little mistakes lol but the paint was a test of my skills and happy with it, the overall fit was good but did find some issues at the end and if try to change the stance some bits are likely to come off ...

P1160559.jpg

P1160558.jpg

P1160554.jpg

P1160557.jpg

P1160555.jpg

P1160553.jpg

P1160556.jpg

• Like 9

Wow, that is extremely shiny! The white fuel tank/booster things are a good idea, they relieve the bling bling madness a little :)

Are the gold trim parts separated by colour on the RG or did you have to mask them?

Cheers,

Will

4 hours ago, Will Vale said:

Wow, that is extremely shiny! The white fuel tank/booster things are a good idea, they relieve the bling bling madness a little :)

Are the gold trim parts separated by colour on the RG or did you have to mask them?

Cheers,

Will

its typical bandai does come in the colours so could build stright oob, the gold is 1 peice with black inserts...

Edited by batcode