There seems to be a theme developing

Jessica

Let me guess...

ANA theme? :clown:

Boeing theme?

ANA Boeing theme????

Nice collection anyway, I'd like to have a try myself at airliners, so I'll follow a WIP if it's in your schedule.

5 hours ago, Jessica said:

They're Hasegawa, which means 1/200.

Beware, there are some excceptions:

In this double set, the C-1 is in 1/200, while the YS-11 is in 1/144....

c-1__y10.jpg

ANA fleet build or a move to 1/200?

I've made a start on a 1/144 ANA 777 but due to the size of it, it's progressing slowly. Once completed I've still no idea where it will be displayed but even that hasn't prevented me buying another Revell 777 today (£7 cheaper than rrp...so come on, who can pass up a bargain?) to add to 5 I already own.

Again, I'm contemplating a move to 1/200. I've even been fondling my ANA 777-300 like yours above and enjoying the comfortable size of it. If only there was a wider range of airliners available, my decision would be a lot easier.

And see if you can find Hasegawas A321 model as ANA have started taking delivery of their new fleet additions. 

Jeff 

Edited by pinky coffeeboat

1 hour ago, pinky coffeeboat said:

ANA fleet build or a move to 1/200?

And see if you can find Hasegawas A321 model as ANA have started taking delivery of their new fleet additions. 

Jeff 

ANA fleet build :)

The A321 seems to be OOP at the moment :(

They are lovely little models Jessica, with the added advantage of including some 'heavy's' in the collection without taking up too mch space. There are only so many 747's & 777's that can fit in the display space!

Cheers

John

Oh, that would explain its rarity on eBay and why the only one I've seen on there for a while went for quite a price.

Will you add the Mohican 767 to your collection? And how far back into ANA history are you going?

Jeff 

Cool! I just recently bought that same ANA 737-500. I got Draw Decals Lufthansa markings for it.

My project is for one example of each airliner I've flown on, in the markings of the airline flown, and with preferably no two airlines the same across the collection.

Next on my list is that same ANA 787-9. I went on it last summer.

Stupidly I recently built the 777-300ER in the box markings (JAL) and now I wonder whether it's more likely I will do a 777 in the scheme of an airline I've actually flown, or just buy a JAL ticket and get it over with!

Also this seems to be the first time I've posted here. Hello, everyone.