ignoring members

8 hours ago, old thumper said:

I have set my profile to ignore posts made by a certain member

I didn't know you could do that - thanks for raising the subject (scurries off to look at control panel).

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Do people know your ignoring them ??

I don't think so as quite a lot still gets through, the ignore option doesn't work all that well.

Anyway that wasn't the original question, but thanks for taking the time and trouble to respond.

As a Mod I can't and shouldn't block anyone, as otherwise they would be able to post all sorts of unwelcome crap without me knowing, so I have no idea how efficient Ignore Member is, sadly :shrug:

Its pointless if they dont know they are being ignored, its like when the wife says I,m not talking to you  unless you know your not being spoken to its futile :hmmm:

If anyone's ignoring me please say so , I can take you off my Christmas card list :wicked:

• Like 5

The Ignore button isn't supposed to be for you to thumb your nose at people with a "Ner ner, I can't hear you!" in an effort to score imaginary internet superiority points, it's intended to be a way of tuning out the noise of a member that irritates the hell out of you and removes the tranquility from your hobby.  Life is stressful enough without that sort of people.  If only the internet came with a default bull :poop: and idiot filter, it would be a much better place.  If only  :pray:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Mike said:

The Ignore button isn't supposed to be for you to thumb your nose at people with a "Ner ner, I can't hear you!" in an effort to score imaginary internet superiority points, it's intended to be a way of tuning out the noise of a member that irritates the hell out of you and removes the tranquility from your hobby.  Life is stressful enough without that sort of people.  If only the internet came with a default bull :poop: and idiot filter, it would be a much better place.  If only  :pray:

Are you talking about me ???

1 minute ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

aGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Thats it Im ignoring you as well :whistle:

If you are using a 'bull and idiot' filter I'm amazed you even know I exist.  

Of course there's no point me writing this, because.... well you know why

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Are you talking about me ???

Yes.  based on this post:

31 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Its pointless if they dont know they are being ignored, its like when the wife says I,m not talking to you  unless you know your not being spoken to its futile :hmmm:

14 minutes ago, Reconcilor said:

You're not so bad.  When you've seen some of the Modelling Justice Warriors(c) 2017 Mike Williams out there, you start to appreciate the folks that can keep it civil and have a laugh :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Mike said:

You're not so bad.  When you've seen some of the Modelling Justice Warriors(c) 2017 Mike Williams out there, you start to appreciate the folks that can keep it civil and have a laugh :)

Don't listen he tells lies as well :coolio:

1 hour ago, Reconcilor said:

Well  i haven't put you down yet I,m still working thru my extensive muppet list :banned:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tony Oliver said:

Something to do with milliput i reckon... 

I can't see it being that as my comments were just light criticism, not intended in any way to insult, and quickly forgotten.  However; if it is that then I would like to apologise, publicly, for upsetting them; there was definitely no malice intended in the messages, to anyone. 

Please pass this on if I'm the one being ignored.

Mike

• Like 1