ignoring members

13 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

NO :huh:

You cant eat the penguin well not this one any way 

Hes the only cute thing on here 

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

In the running for the most popular emicon.  :idea:

Cute is not a word you hear a lot of on here.  :rofl::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

1 hour ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

And its me 

Where you get the dog and cat from ?????

:penguin::penguin:

The pet shop ......Silly.............:P

4 and 5 lines down from the penguin :penguin::penguin:

Can we get a Batman emicon to go with the penguin ???? :bear:

14 hours ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Its amazing that this thread is in Help and Support and we are waffling on :jabber: and getting away with it , suppose Greg :unamused: will be along soon and bye bye 

Still suppose we can start  again some where  on the forum :wink:

It has gone way off topic, but as people seem to be enjoying themselves it doesn't matter.

Speaking as the original poster, I have never had any of my ready for inspection topics run into 5 pages of replies, I think there must be some significance in that.    

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, old thumper said:

It has gone way off topic, but as people seem to be enjoying themselves it doesn't matter.

Speaking as the original poster, I have never had any of my ready for inspection topics run into 5 pages of replies, I think there must be some significance in that.    

Just paint the bottom of your next British WWII aircraft light grey and call it the "proper" shade of sky. Then just sit back and watch the pages accumulate.  Add fuel to the fire and quote some new fangled authority you found as proof you got the shade correctly a few times to really increase the volume.   It really helps to also base it on a color picture you found that was time period correct. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, old thumper said:

Ready for inspection  ???

Whats that then ??  :fraidnot:

4 hours ago, georgeusa said:

Just paint the bottom of your next British WWII aircraft light grey and call it the "proper" shade of sky. Then just sit back and watch the pages accumulate.  Add fuel to the fire and quote some new fangled authority you found as proof you got the shade correctly a few times to really increase the volume.   It really helps to also base it on a color picture you found that was time period correct. 

Now your being naughty  :shrug:

3 hours ago, ReccePhreak said:

But not too skinny for a tasty  kaegogi . :tease:

Larry

Beats calling it Rover special 

:cake::drink:Brekkie anyone ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Beats calling it Rover special 

:cake::drink:Brekkie anyone ??

Beats calling it .....hair of the dog.........:dog:

Edited by jenko