Airfix 1:48 DH Mosquito PR XVI in SEAC markings

I must have missed this first time around, or it's the fact that I've got a SEAC thang going myself at the mo that brought this beauty to my attention.  Anyhoo, l'm impressed, very well done.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SimonL said:

Many thanks, and yes that was one of the last builds I did using photobucket. I’ll see if I can get it updated in the next week or so. Any luck with Airfix?

Yes, great luck. I received a small package in the mail a few weeks later, and was curious about how small the box was. Upon opening, I saw that they cut the sprues down into 4 smaller sections to fit it into the smaller box. GREAT service!

I also just got in the Montex canopy masks this past week.

I may start on it next month, after I get back from visiting my 95 year old Mom in California.

Larry

Edited by ReccePhreak
  • Like 2

I obviously missed this the 1st time around, that is a stunning job on that Simon, really 1st rate & one I'd love to do in 1/72. I think I just found what to do with a Tamiya Mk IV & a pair of Paragon engines. :)

steve.

• Like 1

Simon,

That is one beautiful Mossie in a great scheme! Only the panel lines give it away that this is not a Tamiya kit. Well done! I'm thinking I might just go for this same scheme on one of my 1/72 Tamiya or Hasegawa Mossies!

Mike

• Like 1