Puma SA330 decals

ALW

Hello

I have recently purchased a Matchbox Puma SA330 and will be paining it in RAF livery.

Unfortunately the decal sheet was missing and I know this will be difficult to track down.

Does anyone know of anyone or anywhere that may have this decal sheet-a long shot I know but got to try!

Thank all in advance

Alan

• Like 1

Whirlybird have a 1/72 set in their range for a 33 Sqn. HC.1 - XW214. The set comes with detailing parts for the kit as well - I've yet to use mine though only bought them a couple weeks back but they look promising.

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 7:38 PM, ALW said:

Hello

I have recently purchased a Matchbox Puma SA330 and will be paining it in RAF livery.

Unfortunately the decal sheet was missing and I know this will be difficult to track down.

Does anyone know of anyone or anywhere that may have this decal sheet-a long shot I know but got to try!

Thank all in advance

Alan

Is that the one on flea bay last week ...shabby box?

Thanks Dave for the offer of the decals, very kind. Paul has offered to make a set for me.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

cheers, Alan.

Edited by ALW
Grammatical error

There were two on e-bay, but the one I bought, the box actually wasn't in as bad condition as it appeared. More importantly the kit is complete (apart from the decals of course) and in good condition!!