Please. Be gentle

Popeetog

Greetings all. Started dabbling with all things plastic with wings at the age of eight. Work got in the way from age of 19 and now,thirty years,  two wives, one career and numerous house moves later - I've come back to it.:D  A small stash awaits me (thanks to current memsahib who discovered my long lost secret) , and an Airfix 1/72nd  P51D is now sitting tentatively on the work bench trembling in fear!  There's also a big yellow rivet-free Seaking for me to do - mainly 'cos my job allowed me fly in these!   And I'm using Tamiya acrylics now  - I hope that doesn't make me a bad person. ;)

• Like 5

:welcome: aboard Steve - Tamiya's paints are ok, but better airbrushed.  You fit the standard profile.  Grew up modelling discovered girls & booze (probably at the same time), came back once settled down to see if it's as much fun as you remembered.  it is :)

• Like 1

Ta muchly Mike!  An airbrush in on the horizon!  And the booze came loooooooong before the tottie! Ooops! Still, in 30 years kit quality seems to have gone up!

• Like 1

Just a bit! :frantic: As has your choice of aftermarket.  My ghast was well and truly flabbered when I discovered how things had moved on.  Not good for the wallet :fraidnot:

• Like 2

• 11 months later...