Pocher Lamborghini Aventador Nero

Got this in November, an early Christmas present to myself at a very attractive price. With the help of the Paul Koo DVD construction was pretty straightforward, relying on the supplied instructions is a frustration and riddled with errors. Very poor for a kit of this complexity. Equally frustrating were missing parts, H-04 steering wheel control stalks and S-09 left fuel tank. Hornby were quite quick at sending replacements but only after I provided them with proof of purchase,

Some of the screws were extremely tight and it's easy to damage the heads if you're not careful but at least you get plenty of spares.

xfin%20avent2_zps4lebbinq.jpg

xfin%20avent3_zpshd3ap2f2.jpg

xfin%20avent5_zpszzcxgzlg.jpg

xfin%20avent7_zps1ymnqjgq.jpg

xfin%20avent4_zpsjljkmakq.jpg

xfin%20avent10_zpsdv8jpk5f.jpg

xfin%20avent6_zpswzprl6ub.jpg

xfin%20avent11_zpsmwqxiftv.jpg

xfin%20avent8_zpswmkg9rpo.jpg

xfin%20avent9_zpsupty2oaf.jpg

xfin%20avent13_zpsom5m4wuw.jpg

xfin%20avent12_zpsdnm2ubmu.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• Like 4

Thanks Shaun. Pocher have done a good job on this one, excellent fit of the body panels and spot-on colour/texture matching between plastic and metal parts.

One thing that had me flummoxed for a while was fitting the door hinges which have to be turned 180 degrees to pre-load the spring before screwing to the body. This procedure is not mentioned in the instructions or DVD. Had a real senior moment with that one.:banghead:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, what a difference it makes to this awesome machine when it's in black. So much more menacing looking! I love it.

Surprised this build hasn't had more attention paid to it as it looks fantastic.

Great stuff!!

• Like 1