This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duncan B

Wingnut Wings have arrived at BlackMike Models

42 posts in this topic

I am very pleased to announce that BlackMike Models will be an official stockist of Wingnut Wings models with first deliveries arriving very soon already in stock. The Camels are coming in a separate order and are still cruising through the Med but all the others are in stock. For orders or more information e-mail me at info@blackmikemodels.co.uk

Something to whet the appetite 

The%20Duellists_zpszqqasjh5.jpg

2F.1%20Ships%20Camel_zpse2fmvsmq.jpg

Duncan B

4 people like this

Will be watching.

1 person likes this

I'll be keeping an eye out too Duncan...........Will you be doing hire purchase? :D

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Beardie said:

I'll be keeping an eye out too Duncan...........Will you be doing hire purchase? :D

You may joke however for several good customers I have done the old "set aside" and 'Installments" deals. It's not something I'd do on a regular basis but if they are a well ken'd face then why not?

Duncan B

Ah but on here we is all international men of mystery :ninja: Unless of course I am actually a red horses head and you are the back end of a black phantom :D

1 person likes this

I have been known (in the dim and distant past) to have been found inside the back end of a Phantom. That doesn't sound quite right but it was all in a good cause (Auto-Stab bellows if I remember correctly). Now then, about you and this red horse...?

DB

No I don't actually resemble a red horse head it's just my self-designed personal insignia. I really more resemble a sasquatch in jolly (firemans) boots, combats and a fedora. I guess I am just a little bit eccentric :mental:

1 person likes this

Hi Folks

I'm hoping to have all the kit prices finalised in the next few days and will then get them onto the website where they can be pre-ordered.

In the meantime, if you know what you want then I'm happy to take pre-orders or answer pricing questions by e mail to sales@blackmikemodels.co.uk or blackmikemodels@btinternet.com. All orders to addresses within the UK/British Isles will be dispatched free-post. Unfortunately I will have to charge for International shipping but will keep the costs as low as possible.

Stay tuned for more updates soon.

Duncan B

I have finalised prices on my first batch of Wingnut Wings kits and have now added them to the BlackMike Website. I think you will find the prices 'competitive'.

Follow the link to find what's coming in soon (I can order all the other currently available WnW kits so if you want something that isn't shown drop me an e mail or PM me here).

Linky thing; https://www.blackmikemodels.co.uk/collections/coming-soon

Duncan B

Prices look very competitive with free uk postage Duncan

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, colin said:

Prices look very competitive with free uk postage Duncan

That's what I'm hoping. Let's hope the exchange rate doesn't drop much more though.

Duncan B

Another small update for everyone interested. I have had confirmation from the new Distributor that they expect their stock of WnW kits to arrive in Germany on the 15th of March. It will take several days for them to clear Customs and to be stock checked then they will dispatch the kits to the Stockists so sometime in the 3rd week of March I should be dispatching the pre-orders from here out to you, the customers.

Duncan B

well I'll be in for a Camel or two :huh:

I don't suppose you could conjure up a Fokker DVII (F )  :rofl:

1 person likes this

Great! I will be in for one, or two, or three, or...

Will IPMS discount count too?

Christian, exiled to africa

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, sinnerboy said:

well I'll be in for a Camel or two :huh:

I don't suppose you could conjure up a Fokker DVII (F )  :rofl:

I'm not a Magician!! Would be nice if they could see their way to re-releasing it though it would go against their previous policy of not doing that.

2 hours ago, wyverns4 said:

Will IPMS discount count too?

Christian, exiled to africa

I've slashed the RRP and offered subsidised postage to far off lands but still they want more! :suicide:

Duncan B

1 person likes this

I've been working on adding stock to the Wingnut Wings section of the website since 6am but its now all done so what you see on there is what I can currently get (and have ordered). All due in sometime in the second half of March.

Duncan B

My initial allocation of kit No.32070  Camel BR1 has all but sold out already. I will be ordering more later but for now I've stopped taking pre-orders for this kit. The others are selling well but I still have some available for pre-order, be quick though.

Duncan B

The Clerget (32074) is now showing temporarily sold out to prevent me overselling against my stock order. I will be restocking all the Camels as soon as I can.

Duncan B

Now you really have my attention.  :coolio:

1 person likes this

Just now, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Now you really have my attention.  :coolio:

You do know they are 1/32 scale flying machines not 1/72 armour don't you :) ?

Duncan B

Yes.....& I also know you are a lot more reliable than WnW's own sales system appears to be.  :coolio:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Yes.....& I also know you are a lot more reliable than WnW's own sales system appears to be.  :coolio:

We all are part of a supply chain from factory to work bench. This is a new set up for all concerned and I genuinely hope that we all benefit from the changes that WnW have put in place.

It has been a very interesting 10 days for me that is for sure. 

Duncan B

The Ship's Camel 32076 is also showing as temporarily out of stock at the moment to prevent me overselling against my stock order. I will be ordering more Camels of all flavours this week so stay tuned. 

Duncan B

I have placed another order with the Distributor for more WnW Camels and once I get confirmation (hopefully on Thursday) that this order will be fulfilled I will re-open the sales channels to take more pre orders. 

Thanks for your patience folks.

Duncan B

Today I received an update from the European Distributor to say that their stock will arrive by the 15th of March so everything is on track for the kits to be arriving with the folk that have pre orders by the end of March (if not earlier).

I'm not going to take any more pre orders at the moment (although I am confident that I will get all the kits that I have ordered and already paid for). I will re-open the pre orders once I know the kits have been dispatched to me so keep watching.

I will keep you updated as I get more information. I'm also tracking the Container Ship on Marinetraffic.com so will be getting more excited as it gets closer. It's currently on it's way to Hong Kong from Tokyo.

Duncan B