Second AFV 1/48 Tamiya Russian Armored Car BA-64B

Very impressive Mrs Stix,

Way better than some of my efforts. You have obviously been paying quiet attention to the other half and picked up some wonderful work ethics. The ideas may be borrowed but the execution is all your and it is great!

Regards,

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kahunaminor said:

Very impressive Mrs Stix,

Way better than some of my efforts. You have obviously been paying quiet attention to the other half and picked up some wonderful work ethics. The ideas may be borrowed but the execution is all your and it is great!

Regards,

Very kind of you to comment, Stix will  be very flattered! It is a tremendous help to have someone who's had a bit of practice (don't want to over inflate his ego!) there to teach me the techniques and help me visualise what I need to do to improve. There are many of you on this site who I have looked at and learned from as well, that's one of the great things about Britmodeller the range of modellers and the help and support they give.:) Thanks again!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, robw_uk said:

not been on much lately but that looks really good... helping me get my mojo back - thank you

Cheers Rob, sorry to hear you've been preoccupied, hope all's okay now. Great to see some progress with your build. :smile:I finished the weathering on Saturday and Stix has taken some photos so I can post it on RFI. I've now made a start on my next build...

• Like 1