Trumpeter

That is circulating the rumour mill spidey ;)

I really hope they do , but my wallet's going to hurt again, not to mention my head when my good lady finds out I bought it .:banghead:

Edited by sonofjim

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:45 PM, Arachnid said:

Vetranus models are quoting £125 posted,which seems reasonable ?

Very reasonable ! I wonder why the Tigers and Pz.IV are more expensive ?

I hope they still pack it with details and its not another model/toy like their 1/16 MRAPS .

Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade, but I would be VERY surprised if the T-72 is that cheap. Are Veteranus guestimating a price there?

Just saying, folks.... No disrespect intended on my part.

Chris.  

6 hours ago, spruecutter96 said:

Not wanting to rain on anyone's parade, but I would be VERY surprised if the T-72 is that cheap. Are Veteranus guestimating a price there?

Just saying, folks.... No disrespect intended on my part.

Chris.  

That's what I thought Chris , that's why I said about the quality etc.. hopefully not being the merit style toys .

6 hours ago, andym said:

AFAIA  it will not have an interior like the others?

HTH
Andy

Ah that  would make sense but its a shame a full on T-72 like the same quality as their PZIV or King  Tiger series would have been awesome .

18 hours ago, sonofjim said:

Ah thanks Andy , looks quite nice actually .

It does look good. I'd have preferred an T-72A as it would have been easier to make a NVA T-72M or M1, not looking forward to having to remove all that radiation cladding! Maybe the aftermarket will come to my aid?

2 hours ago, andym said:

It does look good. I'd have preferred an T-72A as it would have been easier to make a NVA T-72M or M1, not looking forward to having to remove all that radiation cladding! Maybe the aftermarket will come to my aid?

Yeah , I'd like to do one with kontact reactive armour so I'll be ok with the Anti radiation . For any other I think as you say it'll be either AM or out with the trusty motor tool .

The kit looks great in the photos, but what's up with those track links? Please tell me Trumpy haven't moulded every single track-link individually. It'll take a week of solid work just to remove them from the sprue-trees and - oh lordy - all that sanding...! "Link-and-length" style tracks sound a bit more likely, but I will want to have a very close look in the box before buying this one.....

Cheers for sharing. 

Chris.

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, spruecutter96 said:

The kit looks great in the photos, but what's up with those track links? Please tell me Trumpy haven't moulded every single track-link individually. It'll take a week of solid work just to remove them from the sprue-trees and - oh lordy - all that sanding...! "Link-and-length" style tracks sound a bit more likely, but I will want to have a very close look in the box before buying this one.....

Cheers for sharing. 

Chris.

Yeah ! I hear you mate ,  Its that way in the later boxing's of their Tiger II and PZ.IV though . So it looks more likely they'll be indies !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...