Flanker Fun

So I find myself in an odd position, whilst I do have an airfix lanc and valiant on the go, the former is being paint stripped as I had issues with camo, so no on the bench, and the later is currently in the shed awaiting the weather to improve for spraying, leaving me with one little f-16 on the work bench, so perhaps time to start something else. Well brought this last year only to find I would need to buy an expenisive paint set plus a decal sheet should I do an operational example, and I've been too cheap to splash out, leaving it languishing in the stash, till now. Having done some mixing for other projects successfully, I decided to stop caring about accuracy and just mix some rough colours up, and have fun doing it OOB. My mixes may be out by miles but who cares really. 

6C501BDE-3D86-4ABB-BC79-5723AE37C40C_zps

3867610913_27dedaaffb.jpg

Oh dear, clearly I didn't shake the paint enough when I was mixing the colours, the dark blue is way greener than I thought it was on friday, and the medium blue is way darker than I thought.....that akan set is looking more tempting, going to cost at least 7.60 to try again 

F842D126-7032-4120-A26F-EA0AF0C059F7_zps

Edited by PhantomBigStu
  • Like 1