RAF Jaguar GR.1A cockpit layout during Desert Storm?

SamCom

I'm on the hunt for photos of the Jaguar GR.1A cockpit as it appeared during the Gulf War.

Searching has turned up hundreds of Jaguar cockpit photos, but most appear to be of earlier vintage (for example, without the left hand LCD display, which I believe is the Ferranti FIN 1064, part of the GR.1A upgrade, or missing the RWR) or later than the Gulf War (square map display and input buttons below the HUD). The bits on top of the panel cowling also seem to differ quite a bit.

Do photos exist of the cockpits as they were at the time? Or is there a complete preserved cockpit that is fitted out as it would have been?

Thank you.

Thank you! I spotted those in my searching, but I'm still not sure when or where those photos are taken, although they would make sense for the period from what I've seen. Still very much appreciated!

7 minutes ago, canberra kid said:

That's a no then 😊

John

No, it's absolutely helpful! Thank you very much. Those shots seem to be of an earlier bird, but it looks like there's a lot of commonality.

Thank you as well @JagRigger! Those seem to be of the Gulf War time frame. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SamCom said:

No, it's absolutely helpful! Thank you very much. Those shots seem to be of an earlier bird, but it looks like there's a lot of commonality.

Thank you as well @JagRigger! Those seem to be of the Gulf War time frame. 

I wasn't sure what mod. state it was as there are no dates on the photos. The ones from JagRigger are good though!

John