Aoshima Skyline Hakosuka Works

Thought I had posted this build up, but somewhere I got sidetracked and never posted it, so here it is. My third built car kit.

Comments are welcomed, I would do things differently, for example clear coating and what not, but pleased overall with the outcome.

OsDFx-6yWdJczCci_gDKKfcjAcahaW_qigznFGqL

Ie6MAmPghUt5dtYOTyWpQFTP3YphBRLdV94TUJ3d

JzyB1bBD_g0i2mW2ro2mdfvGQmMrll7z_BnJca0C

RRo7LPG57sn6pDuqPjTP-5BUNHIy28qy-mKZYBwz

tmfcqGS_3PvWFzB_xv-W-ePdn_oL1z-ccnVpExXX

QcBPyqYtwxclf6CrmQsOVzKww31DdibJCUhvx2ia

IjikgfoqrnExtkqjizuY3rweYPoUOZv4ALiqHJPw

DfgpUDLCCSeMt9BtEZc074wf38xMyDWkyeHmH1TW

Cheers for looking.

Coops

• Like 4

God if I ever win the lottery pretty much exactly this car will be the first thing I buy! Lovely model of a truly remarkable car. If you love cars then these first GTR's should never be forgotten. I've always thought it was a shame us europeans have sich a blind spot for this era in engineering. The Japanese built amazing stuff, they still do. Even the heritage is up there with the famous european brands, you'll need to research it and know the Japanese culture a bit though. 

Where did you get the kit? I've never built a car before because the standard kits bore me and the tuner kits are way too overstated/flashy. This one does jiggle me fancy. How was it to build, good fit/engineering? Does it come with a proper engine?

No proper engine in the kit, kit was built OOB.  

Its a liberty walk hakosukaworks, there are others available like the kenmary works etc. 

Jeff, I agree a fantastic car and maybe I will do the classic look one day but I bought this kit as it was something different.  

First car kit I built was the R34, built that as a classic build. 

Hiroboy lists them them but not in stock, I got my kit through Amazon, but I believe they come up on eBay. 

thanks for the comments,

Coops

Edited by Cooper645