Monogram F102

a great looking build, with a perfect finish on the paint job. I read somewhere that the '102 was George Bush's plane whilst in the Texas Air Guard

Hello,Ian - Wishing you "All The Best" for the New Year.What a great start for you with another splendid looking 'Dagger'.Again,I love the quality and detail of the painting and finishing work and also your chosen scheme.

😉👍 As always,Paul.

Hello Ian,

Great build. With Monogram you can't go wrong!

From a time when air frames were spotless.

Regards,

Orion / The Netherlands.

WOW that is a beauty mate......one of yur best so far I`d say! Don`t do a Turkish one,.....the Greek ones look much nicer!

Just to let you know,....I was rushed into Salford Royal on Friday by Ambulance and had a spinal op,.....which has got rid of all the pain down my right leg,......just got home tonght! 

Cheers

Tony

Great looking Dagger lovely paint work and nice choice of markings.

Giy

Very nice work.

I agree with above regarding the fun with Monogram kits. They were a great way to to do a fun and reasonably accurate build of an aircraft from any era. 

Edited by aurora-7
spelling

22 hours ago, tonyot said:

the Greek ones look much nicer!

Only when they painted them up in the Mirage colours after they were relegated to decoys Tony otherwise the usual grey. (plus a couple of later deliveries in Vietnam style camo)

Turkey with the square national markings (Should that be squaredels?) Ian but since its a 'deuce' and we can never have too many..do both :devil:

Richard

• Like 1