Batwing from Batman Forever 1/25

This is the Batwing from Batman Forever by Revell in 1/25, this has been sitting on the shelf of doom awaiting a stand repair and finish. The original staund proved too flimsy and the batwing seperated from it.

So with some acrylic rod and the finishing decal applied she's finally taken to flying off the 'The Shelf Of Doom'

The kit went together very well, little to no filler required. It was brush painted in humbrol enamels with the blue tint to the chrome added by vallejo acrylic, dry brushing.

DSC_3247_zpseuno7hfm.jpgDSC_3248_zpslvt03alm.jpg

DSC_3249_zpsczgio7da.jpgDSC_3250_zpskymosu4q.jpg

DSC_3252_zpsxet6p1hy.jpgDSC_3251_zpsa3u3qxqp.jpg

DSC_3253_zpsy7ulwvcx.jpg

All the best Chris

• Like 11

That  looks a lot better than I remember it being in the Film,Cracking finish,still got the Revell Kilmer Batman figure on my "shelf of doom".

• Like 1

A great finish there.

The black you painted on has really come out nice, a subtle sheen to it.

The blue you drybrushed on the wing sections are a really nice touch too.

I had the kenner toy models of the Forever Batmobile, Batwing & Batboat & they were pretty sizable too, the wingspan of the Batwing was almost 700mm IIRC.

Well, that was until my wife decided to put the lump hammer to them after we had a massive argument.

Ive been looking at getting the AMT re-release of the original 1989 Batwing & the Batmobile, they look a helluva lot better than previous releases.

http://round2corp.com/?s=batman&post_type=product

Edited by Deadman Disciple
  • Like 1