Modelling Madness!Revell He111 in 1/32

On 18/01/2017 at 11:57 PM, Newbie(kinda) said:

Hang on a minute. You started this build on 8 January. I assumed she'd be done and bombing Wapping by now. You're slacking! Mind, she is just SCARILY huge. Love what you're doing so far...

It's too exhausting getting the huge box out every day so I'm pacing myself,that and the VW bus,jeep,bren carrier,Fw 190,Me109g,and Phantom

I,m tinkering with :evil_laugh:

Edited by stevej60

44 minutes ago, clive_t said:

Some nice internal detail there. Are those bits included with the kit or have you cunningly fashioned them by your own fair hand?

All kit part's Clive but you could go mad with extra detailing if you were inclined!

Hi folk's,still pottering with sub assemblies etc and detailing the internals of the fuselage,back wheel assembly to do then add

windows and I can button up the fuselage.

DSCN4566_zpsd0pcvpqk.jpg

• Like 3

Morning folk's just added a bit of detail to the cockpit by picking out dials switches etc and masking tape harness detailed

with a pencil.I,m calling it done ready for installing it looks busy enough for me.

DSCN4577_zpsprg99cvk.jpg

• 4 months later...

Hi folk's back out the box again,I had trouble with the join on the upper inner wing twice it popped out which was one of the reasons I

left this build a while,I've superglued the dam thing now and started the complex engine cowl assembly typical of most German aircraft

in model form the exhaust's will be the usual pain to paint as they need to be fitted internally.

20170615_101856_zpsxwwz2pg9.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, FalkeEins said:

have to take issue with your thread title Steve - 'madness' is doing a Zwilling in 32nd scale. Looking good from here!

Ha that IS  true madness,this one's wingspan outsizes my work table!

• Like 1