Natty little Gant

Hello,John - My full compliments to you on a beautiful build of your 'Gnat'. I love the quality and detail of the painting and finishing work.The crisp demarcation of colours and your chosen scheme have made this a fine tribute to the type.

I look forward to seeing the new Airfix kit alongside as a comparison.

😉👍 "All The Best" for the New Year! 

As always,

Paul.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stever219 said:

Beautiful job there John: that pristine finish is spot on.  I think the Aeroclb Gnat (and the Jet Provosts) are true classics , exactly what multi-media kits should be.  What did you use for your pitot probe please?

Thanks Steve, I missed out on the JP, I wish I'd have got one now.  The pitot is my favored method, a sewing needle.

John  

1 hour ago, mcdonnell said:

Hello,John - My full compliments to you on a beautiful build of your 'Gnat'. I love the quality and detail of the painting and finishing work.The crisp demarcation of colours and your chosen scheme have made this a fine tribute to the type.

I look forward to seeing the new Airfix kit alongside as a comparison.

😉👍 "All The Best" for the New Year! 

As always,

Paul.

Thanks very much Paul, coming from you that's praise indeed! All the best to you too!

John

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, canberra kid said:

Thanks very much Paul, coming from you that's praise indeed! All the best to you too!

John

You're more than welcome,John. The praise is well-deserved.You've done superb job on this 'Gnat'.There's no doubt about that."A Finely-Fettled Folland" indeed!

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

• Like 1

Superb Gnat you have there John, nice sharp paint work nice to see the Aeroclub version, it will look good with your airfix one parked next to it.

All the best and Happy New year.

:goodjob:

Guy

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Selwyn said:

Sorry, can't see any GANT on this thread!

Selwyn

(Todays Dyslexia Advisor!)

Thanks Selwyn, It's only four letters and I still got it wrong! oh well I spent my whole school life trying to find a pen that could spell, just like the ones my friends  had, now it looks like my lap top has gone wrong too!

John