PZL.37 Łoś 1:72  by "ZTS"

It is a stunning model Andrii :thumbsup2: !

The build thread is now like a reference work for anyone that would like to improve this good old kit.

You have transformed it, with many interesting techniques, from traditional to very modern.

Thank you for sharing this build  :).

Also tell your Cossack and Lego men that we think they did a very good job too :D

:goodjob: 

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SJLR_1 said:

Looks really good!! Beautiful finish and nice little base. Loved looking at all the skills and techniques you put into the build as well, made it very interesting! :worthy:

Thank you. I am pleasant to read it.:thanks: Today I begin to search a new idea for WIP. What will you recommend me to start?:please:

• Like 1

Just caught up on this one - great work Andrii and I've picked up some great tips along the way.

I really like the internal details, the pre- and post-shading effects and, of course, the guns and canopies.

Excellent build - good job Sir :) 

• Like 1

From the same time period, one of the LOT Lockheed Electra 10 fleet would be very nice :):

http://www.polot.net/lockheed_l_10_electra_l_14_super_electra/historia

Special Hobby did a kit in 1/72, Williams Brothers a little bigger (1/53!). I have the Special Hobby 1/72 kit and it's ok; with your detailing it could be improved and made very good :thumbsup2: .

Here is a nice film of SP-ALK for inspiration ;):

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 3

It is good that the LRF our countries is a significant difference in time. It means I have time to think to answer. I will try to answer all at once while PZL.37 flies in dreams.

About IL-4:

Thank you, Benedikt for the good idea. I need time to find and to buy that box. A small majority vote confirms the wish to see this model in the WIP chapter.

Il_4.jpg

• Like 2

Tony already knows my care for interesting kits, but I have not find “Lockheed-Electra” in the local stores too. I can make to order a Lockheed later. I really like a L-10 aircraft. Thank You.

specialhobby_lockheed12_boxtop.jpg

Edited by Ozzyman69
  • Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:02 AM, bbudde said:

An IL-4 would look rather nice side by side to the Los. I think

I agree, that would be a nice build. From your photo I'd go for the Flying Banana!

Martin

• Like 1